Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Exclamation A serious question from a clean player to "your" community - Why?

First of all I will introduce myself, I go by the name of Kingalbrect79 in the game world and I have been playing competetively for about 10 years now. I started seriously with Battlefield 1942, the DC mod, and eventually with Battlefield Vietnam, Call of Duty series, Counter Strike, Soldier of Fortune 2 and many others. I have never used a hack program or cheating program of any kind, ever, nor will I. I will not claim to be the best player in the world, but I can hold my own, and currently I hold around a 1.45-1.5 KDR in CA (Until this week, which I will get to).

Second I wish to express my intention that I am not here to flame, critisize, insult or engage in a flaming war with 14 year olds. I am here instead out of general curiosity and seek only information from your community. So please do not post derogatory remarks and name calling just for the reason that you think your funny. I will not respond to them and engage your urges for attention, instead I wish to have an intelligent discussion with members of this forum who create, code, write and use these "hack" programs in a public setting, not in locked servers.

With that being said, I have a few questions for this community: (These only apply to hacks, not glitches)

1. What is the motivation behind hacking Combat Arms so heavily? Is it a hatred for Nexon in general, or is it a cry for attention?

2. Why do each of you feel the need to use a cheater program to rank up, gain quick or easy xp/gp instead of actually improving your skills as the game intended?

3. Why do you think it is neccessary to call yourselves "pwners" when it requires the use of a program to achieve a win?

4. Is it possible to write an Anti-Hack program for those of us who wish to maintain a clean room an honest play? Essentially nullifying the effects of hackers in a room that they are obviously unwanted. Kind of like creating a virus and a cure?

5. What is the average age of this hacking community? Based on the experience that I have had with players in the game/s, Youtube video research and browsing threads in this forum, picture avatars posted here as well as common grammatical speech patterns I will assume that this average age is around 14?

6. By getting yourself banned and kicked out of so many different games and servers, what is the end result of all this? Is it a satisfaction that you really ruined people's gaming experience who wish to actually play the game, or is a need for attention that is not being met either socially or emotionally?

I am sure by now that most of you who intend to enlessly flame this thread have long since stopped reading, but for those of you who I hope will endulge me in a conversation must know, I do not intend to report anyone, try to get anyone in trouble or anything of the sort, I am just researching the reasoning behind why you do what you do and what sort of reward you get from it.

As I mentioned in the beginning, I am a truly honest player, a good player that at one time was in the top 30 players in the world for Battlefield Vitenam in it's heyday at the peak of my play. I still play most of the time, but casually now as every single room I enter is plagued by so many hackers that it is impossible to achieve an accurate score or ratio. In the span of two days I wrote down the names of over 30 hackers, and my ratio dropped from a 1.45 to a 1.30. This is with having players kicked out and still having a positive ration in most games. It is very discouraging in all to have to resort to un-installing a game (which I have never had to do), however this is the first game I have ever seen that is so infested with cheaters that I no longer have the heart to play, it is impossible to win against someone who cheats the game and does not make for balanced gameplay.

With that I thank you for your time and I will stay on this forum for awhile just to see If I have any responses I can reply to, like I said earlier, flames will not be endulged, have a good day.

King

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    To lazy to read this all

Welcome to MPGH.
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk225/NoloveSC/nolove-1-1.png[/IMG]
    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i read the first question. We hack because we like to piss people off. The noobs here only do it to make themselves "leet", but ppl like me do it coz its funny to watch peoples reactions. Of course I play legit as well.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    To some extent I can understand making people upset, I saw some videos this morning on youtube of Team Fortress 2 (which I'm thinking of buying) with people "grieving" the team. Namely, doing really stupid stuff to piss them off, this was hysterical! However they didn't cheat.

How often do you use your program and when do you find it necessary to use it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    To ruin your gaming experience, and enhance ours.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol RJ. I use it probably for about a quarter of my total playing time.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    to make noobs comment and fucking piss at us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I use them %100. I don't even play PC games I can't hack. In real life if I had an option to use something like that I would (Dave make me an aim bot to use on t3h Iraqis). I don't like to win, no no, I like to dominate the room to the point people leave rather then stay and face digital slaughter. MPGH- When winning just isn't good enough.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I can understand the irritation part, but in what way does it enhance your game? It gives you unfair and un-earned stats so that you can boast about cheating to get them, how is that enhancement exactly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why would we waist time earning digital points? It means nothing in real life.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    because my penis goes up when I use them.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your statement, while well put, is insulting in its foundation, you only provide two reasons as to why our conduct as hackers. The universal excuse of "Hackers have no life, skills, emotional assurance"; etc.

The truth is far less complex, hackers look at things and do not simply conform to its meant use, but tear it apart, and make it better. Have you ever attempted to code a hack program, or even something simple as a crosshair or injector. Its not as easy as it sounds.

The truth is you did not come here for answers, but to try and either "put some sense" to our behavior, or try to change it, but you fail to realize, most of us Are, were, and will be legit players, as well as hackers.

In short, the universal answer for hacking, "Because its fun"

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why don't you try them, then come back and ask? You can't really nullify hacks BTW, at least not remotely.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    "hacking", it's what we do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hmm, why would I want to use them? When I say I pwn, and I pwn the whole room and end up on the top of the scoreboard, I actually earn it, and unfortunately I have been kicked from several rooms despite being a clean player.

The appeal to me to cheat isn't there because I can do what you can't do without help. Personally it is more gratifying to win and know that it is my skill in the game that did it, not a code running through the .dll file

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast