Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Client download and extraction issues

i try to download one of 3 full-screen clients from the hacks section, and all 3, (one being from nilly) give me an error when trying to extract, it says they are either an unknown format or damaged, i have used winzip and winrar, as well as firefox and chrome, and all combinations of those 4 end up with the same result :/ can anyone please help me as it is really frustrating... oh and maybe something to note, when downloading it gets stuck at the end for a minute or two saying unknown time remaining even though it says it has downloaded the full file size :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JONNY890 View Post
    i try to download one of 3 full-screen clients from the hacks section, and all 3, (one being from nilly) give me an error when trying to extract, it says they are either an unknown format or damaged, i have used winzip and winrar, as well as firefox and chrome, and all combinations of those 4 end up with the same result :/ can anyone please help me as it is really frustrating... oh and maybe something to note, when downloading it gets stuck at the end for a minute or two saying unknown time remaining even though it says it has downloaded the full file size :/
    stop being a newb and READ THE THREADS! people post important info there, don't just think you can be like. Hey DL my hax then i play. No, read..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by UGCfour View Post
    stop being a newb and READ THE THREADS! people post important info there, don't just think you can be like. Hey DL my hax then i play. No, read..
    Yeah well I've never had this issue before so thought it was something new, calm down, it's not like I've been spamming the threads for instant answers, I posteda thread and waited for a helpful response