Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Combar arms account for EUROPE server

Hey guys,after 1 year of inactivity at combat arms,i decided to start playing again.But,i eventually lost my account so,i need a new one.Requirements for the account:

server:europe server

Gp:i dont care

Nx:i dont care

Permanents:i dont care

MUST HAVE:full info(email with its password),1st and 2nd name,security question and answer,date of birth and any other information required)

It should be clean which means:never stollen,banned or given to a friend to play just for a while and other funny excuses for account sharring and NEVER BEEN REPORTED for something serious(bug abusing,glitching,account selling and various other serious reasons that can lead to a ban)

We will use OFFICIAL middleman from HERE.Guys that are willing to go first or use a middleman that they know will be blocked

Pls contact my with a pm or via this thread.U can check my visitor messages,i am very trusted.I already have lost around 5 account which means around 200 euros.I am not willing to lose more

P.s:i know that there is a forum for combat arms europe selling and trading but its just dead...

Thank you
    Last edited by ElGreco; 07-19-2014 at 04:06 AM.
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2

Watch out guys

For your own protection ready my thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    bump,accepting and ltc1...........
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2

Watch out guys

For your own protection ready my thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
    .I would like to ask you,if someone doesnt have 100 posts i cant use an official middleman if i want to trade with him/her??
    You can use a Middleman if you trade with him/her

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015