Thanks

[WEST] WTS 25k NX for 75m Gold

Hello all. This would be my very first time selling a Karma Koin card ID#, so be patient if I'm slow with this. As the title says, I am on the west server and I would like to sell 25k NX for 75m gold. I would like to have the gold to be sent first and then the card ID# will be mailed back, real money vs in game currency issues. Also I could just email the code (better? worse?)? But if these types of transactions are not what you as a buyer would want to do then go ahead and let me know and we'll work something out. I'd like to be as flexible as possible and like I mentioned, this is my first time selling this, so if there is a better way then please let me know and we'll work towards that!

Thanks and happy hunting!

PS If there's anything I can do to try and prove I have an unused code please let me know? I have a pic on imgur to show the card still has the 25k NX

Hello all. This would be my very first time selling a Karma Koin card ID#, so be patient if I'm slow with this. As the title says, I am on the west server and I would like to sell 25k NX for 75m gold. I would like to have the gold to be sent first and then the card ID# will be mailed back, real money vs in game currency issues. Also I could just email the code (better? worse?)? But if these types of transactions are not what you as a buyer would want to do then go ahead and let me know and we'll work something out. I'd like to be as flexible as possible and like I mentioned, this is my first time selling this, so if there is a better way then please let me know and we'll work towards that!

PS If there's anything I can do to try and prove I have an unused code please let me know? Like this image?

So since I can't post links I'll put the URL in like this?

PS If there's anything I can do to try and prove I have an unused code please let me know? Like this image?

i.imgur.com
    /1PvVpSN.jpg

Thanks
    Stay safe and use an Official Middle Man!

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Alright, so I would just email someone on the list, and they have people who are looking to buy? Or when I find someone who wants to buy the NX, I THEN email someone on that list?

My understanding would be that I need someone who wants to buy first...then email. Like the example in that link?

Name:
    Name of partner:
    Contact information:

^ that area

Anyway, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks
    So I was recently informed that my asking amount was wrong. Not that it was too high or too low, just wrong. So I'm guessing too high? Well then how about you just post what you want to pay (in gold) for the 25k NX? Wasn't sure about asking price, just used some numbers I saw while snooping the site. Thanks!