Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Black Ops II Console

Hi, can anyone tell or guide me how to open/enable the BO2 console because I found some private servers but I need the console to connect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    BO2 doesn't use private/dedicated servers...Can you tell us what kind of private servers you're talking about?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Currently I play on plusops, but I searched for other servers and found some but when I press connect on the website it shows me "type this /connect ..... in the console"... I just want to know how to enable the console so I can use it. I have been VAC banned for no reason... I am not willing to purchase a new copy of BO2 so I want to play on non steam servers, as far as I know TeknoGods don't yet offer BO2 so I search for any kind of BO2 server. All I want is someone to tell me how to enable the console because it doesn't turn on when I press this key " ` ".
    Last edited by ZenonMagiczny; 07-09-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenonMagiczny View Post
    Currently I play on plusops, but I searched for other servers and found some but when I press connect on the website it shows me "type this /connect ..... in the console"... I just want to know how to enable the console so I can use it. I have been VAC banned for no reason... I am not willing to purchase a new copy of BO2 so I want to play on non steam servers, as far as I know TeknoGods don't yet offer BO2 so I search for any kind of BO2 server. All I want is someone to tell me how to enable the console because it doesn't turn on when I press this key " ` ".
    Are you sure that it's for BO2?
    You can play on Redacted, if I'm not wrong, you can use the console on that version.