Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    First off, seeing as these people above me all want to help you in someway. You're not alone, you're never alone.

Second, this may seem like a stupid sentence but it helped my mother, and therefor me, when we were having a bad time. Live your life knowing whatever happens, some people always have it worst. Then I would think of what would destroy my life at the moment (for example: losing my mother) and think that I should be greatfull for it not happening, cause people live all around the world with a worse live then me. This helped my mother and me.

Third, Stop cutting yourself, you have the power to stop it and only you. Do it. The only way to stop it is to just do it. I know this sounds ridiculous and sounds like I don't know shit about it. Wrong and you will thank people for saying it like this.

Fourth, make friends. Go to clubs, even if you feel akward doing it alone. People will always come to you, buy people a drink. A lot of friendships just start by you giving them money. ( my opinion )

fifth, the drug problem. Go back 2 years back and remember the reason why you quit. Use the same reason or make a new reason. It isn't good for you. Can't help more here cause not that experienced with it myself.

Sixth, sorry for my bad English, hope you try to understand it. Good luck bro.
    I got abused by Arun and exposed him

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vine For This Useful Post:

Deflorate. (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I read all and I can't say I'm on the same boat, because Im not. But for me I have PC games. When I play PC games I can forget about everything else and relax, for hours. About drugs I'd stay only with weed, to afraid to move to heroin and lsd and all that.
    Dunno what you should do, but I sincerely hope you get better real soon. Good luck mate.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Deflorate. (07-10-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12