Well if some of you remember, I made a thread a week or two back about me getting VAC banned for no reason (sounds bullshit I know) I made a ticket and such, they pretty much told me I was fucked and they can't undo the ban. I just kinda took it since I had nothing good for csgo on it and such. Changed my IP, made a new account, rebought csgo.

Only had it for 3 days? I think and I've been doing some pretty big trading, running asiimovs and such through it. borrowing nice skins from good friends. I have a P90 Factory new Asiimov on the account currently and my friend was letting me use it for an hour or so, played only one casual then my game crashed and I was satisfied so I got off. Went to trade it back with him and got an error, looked on my profile to go to inventory, VAC banned.

I have not hacked on this account at all nor do I have any programs that interfere with the process, I feel like making another ticket is pointless. I have a $120 skin of MY friends sitting on the account and I feel horrible because he just unboxed it and was letting me try it out. Any ideas at all? Honestly feel like jumping off a cliff, of course I'm gonna pay him like $100 irl to pay him back but I still feel like shit.

tl;dr fuk u read the whole thing.