Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

LootCrack - Automated cracking service

Everything was done in less than 3 hours - from building the cracker to the web dev so there will be more fixes upcoming and possible RuneScape cracker also.
    I am sorry that I am not aware if this is where it belongs and if it doesn't I would wish that a Moderator or someone move it.

I am here to introduce LootCrack - the next gen TriCrack.

TriCrack was an AQWorlds Cracker back when Trilliux was still around and it had a vast amount of success with cracking. With triCrack users cracked a lot of AQWorlds account that had stuff such as Alpha Pirate, Beta Zerker, and various other things.

like TriCrack all you do is simply input a list of username and password and just relax through your day and keep on checking if accounts were cracked or not.

Here is the current three pages within TriCrack.

Main page:

Request page:

View Page:

LootCrack is very simple.

The thing about Loot Crack is that its a paid subscription - 5$ USD for lifetime
    And if you don't want to use it for a long while I guess you can always buy the single day use which is .50$

If you would like to purchase it I would advise that you Private Message me as I'm aware AE staff/snitches "hang" around these parts.

If you're wondering why TriCrack didn't last it was because I couldn't afford its monthly pay last time which was roughly 800USD as it was using up to 2TB bandwidth per month.

If you would want to gather Accounts you can always use Olly's Account grabber? (;
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...ber-1-0-a.html

Thank you for reading and have a warm day.
    Last edited by Nexus[Bot]; 07-14-2014 at 08:09 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nexus[Bot] For This Useful Post:

Eternity (07-15-2014),Oliboli8769 (07-15-2014),zokeNNN (07-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Does it multi-crack or does it seperately?
    [IMG]https://static.techspo*****m/articles-info/625/images/11.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://static.techspo*****m/articles-info/625/images/1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Looks nice. I'm broke though
    I think you're the guy who I was slightly rude to before... sorry about that, but I always have my suspicions
    I've never actually seen a paid hack on MPGH before, so it gives me the impression that there is sadly some kind of rule against this. But maybe they just rarely appear

-Edit-
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but could you please explain the differences between this cracker and others?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AQW Trader View Post
    Does it multi-crack or does it seperately?
    Yes, it can multithread so it can crack a lot of requests at the same time. Each request can have a shitton of username + password.
    The usual start time is after every minute because it looks for new requests every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Looks nice. I'm broke though
    I think you're the guy who I was slightly rude to before... sorry about that, but I always have my suspicions
    I've never actually seen a paid hack on MPGH before, so it gives me the impression that there is sadly some kind of rule against this. But maybe they just rarely appear

-Edit-
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but could you please explain the differences between this cracker and others?
    Yea they do rarely appear, I think the first one was TriCrack again which was done by us but as stated we couldn't uphold to its payment.
    The difference between this and other crackers are that your safety is always guaranteed from experience when I tried cracking accounts from a single IP they would always notice and either IP ban me or even contact me in regards to it and then afterwards ban my accounts.

Here is a prime example
    https://i.imgur.com/F0PtAzT.png

Also for this cracker you don't necessarily go through the trouble of slowing down your computer or leaving it on all night as you simple give a list of username and password and it auto cracks for you

Also, I wouldn't mind giving out one or two free subs as I've always done. I know for a fact that there were over a few thousands account cracked with TriCrack.
    Last edited by Nexus[Bot]; 07-15-2014 at 08:24 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus[Bot] For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (07-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Ash what the hell happened to Trilliux? I miss it.

Nice cracking tool, would buy if I actually had money

Remember when you gave me Xander for a while and then it was gone? Sad times
    Last edited by zokeNNN; 07-15-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks
    I can vouch for this - best cracker out there and well worth the buy if you can afford it
    This has definite advantages to other crackers. Happy that I can now crack without having to have the application constantly open on my computer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    We're going to need a new method, I sent of sent in WAY too many requests meaning accounts to be cracked at the same time over 9000(joke) but also true because I did but yea they kind of blocked us so we'll get a new method asap and I appreciate that you are looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by zokeNNN View Post
    Ash what the hell happened to Trilliux? I miss it.

Nice cracking tool, would buy if I actually had money

Remember when you gave me Xander for a while and then it was gone? Sad times
    TriCrack went down because I couldn't afford the 800$ per month bill, I apologize. Also for Xander it kind of got blocked because I got in some trouble with AE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus[Bot] View Post
    We're going to need a new method, I sent of sent in WAY too many requests meaning accounts to be cracked at the same time over 9000(joke) but also true because I did but yea they kind of blocked us so we'll get a new method asap and I appreciate that you are looking forward to this.

TriCrack went down because I couldn't afford the 800$ per month bill, I apologize. Also for Xander it kind of got blocked because I got in some trouble with AE.
    Yeah man it's fine, I was just kidding with Xander. Was good while it lasted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks bro. I am going to buy this.