Thread: Unturned....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Exclamation Unturned....

I can't be the only one who's noticed the new wave of leechers coming in due to unturned..... ( Rant Coming on...)
    like seriously guys? i get that you want your hacks and all but at least try and contribute to MPGH, don't just come here thank the poster and then never come back, post exploits and glitches you find, i know no one can really stop this and it's something all hacking forums have to deal with but i just wanted to rant about this because it was bugging me, i don't post much due to the fact the things i find (exploits or hacks) have already been found or made, i still comment on things here and there. In just two days admins and mods have had to HIDE kuniis (sorry if i mispelled that) threads due to all this unneeded/unwanted spam that that just keeps getting worse and worse, fuck guys WAIT for it to be approved before spamming shit like "ohhh hurr durr durr doesn't look legit, this better get approved" calling in the mods and admins repeatedly will only piss them off. i don't mean for this post to seem like spam added onto more spam but i just wanted to know what the other LEGIT members of MPGH think on this matter, and yes i realize that this mew wave of people may also bring in new members and i'd like to say " welcome to MPGH! " to the others that are just leeechers SHAME ON YOU, YOU BRING DISGRACE TO YOUR NAME AND YOUR FAMIRY (sorry a tad bit racist)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    True that, I agree with supersillykid556. Don't just leave the Forums, say in and help the Developers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    True!
    In fact, the leechers just report the hacks to developer, who block them (the hacks), so, we need to get a "anti-leecher", working with inscription time etc ...

FRENCH MESSAGE :
    NutzGamer, t'as skype? Si oui pm le moi