Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly VAC is a joke, its just the Overwatch part that is slightly tricky.

If you know how to play the game, youre going to be fine.

If ya dont, youre getting overwatched.

Also, I hate hackers that play just to play :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    VAC isn't a joke...it's actually a pretty good anti-cheat.
    But yeah, as long as you update your hacks daily and play like a normal player there's nothing that can happen.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Polygon For This Useful Post:

OGC (07-21-2014)

Thanks
    This is just too logic to do... If people actually can't get through this, they have something wrong with themselves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    VAC isn't a joke...it's actually a pretty good anti-cheat.
    But yeah, as long as you update your hacks daily and play like a normal player there's nothing that can happen.
    "It's actually a pretty good anti-cheat"
    And cut. that's a wrap, you can quit acting now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R3J3C73D View Post
    Yeah I just started it (2 days ago lol) And I can say that before even opening CS:GO, check the forums for updates, and if CS:GO updates, lay low for a bit and don't hack for maybe an hour or two, because Sunkist, even with the life he has, releases updates at lightning speed.
    Do people even realize that CS:GO updates have nothing to do with VAC?

Regarding the thread, from my opinion, after using a bunch of private cheats that you must pay for, visual assistance ( Wallhack, ESP ) is way easier to be seen by people.
    Having a great configured aimbot will most likely never get you overwatch banned, same goes for triggerbot, but you MUST have a triggerbot key and a brain, don't put your crosshair right after the the corners and press the triggerbot key, because nobody can have that reaction time, unless you have an 144hz monitor and you've heard the enemy coming or you've seen the shadow of him.
    VAC is a joke, I got a simple wallhack and chams cheat that went through 2 banwaves, and still survives.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenCS View Post
    "It's actually a pretty good anti-cheat"
    And cut. that's a wrap, you can quit acting now.
    When it comes to public cheats, VAC detects them well.
    When it comes to private cheats, VAC can't do much (neither can paid anti-cheats!).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMaestro12 View Post
    One question I've been meaning to ask (seeing as I started hacking in CS:GO 2 days ago), how long does an average [sunkist] hack last before it's detected?
    Honestly, I'd advise simply keeping an eye on the thread of the hack and checking for reports of VAC bans. I'd also recommend asking the players saying this if they got overwatch status first, as a lot of people who claim they got VAC banned have generally been overwatched first. The other thing is to be careful, in all honestly. As far as I'm aware, the clip is given to a number of people to overwatch, and the majority vote wins (which is a stupid system) but if it looks slightly obvious, and you get a team of idiots overwatching, then you'll be overwatched without any detection anyway.

Thanks
    Noob question here:

If the game is updated and I have outdated hacks, do i just delete the hacks + empty my recycling bin? Or do I need to take extra precautions before launcing csgo?

Thanks
    You should've read the posts.. I've just said CS:GO updates have absolutely nothing to do with VAC, your cheat will most likely stop working correctly, that's all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12