Thanks

Question Unturned [2.1.5] Gold Hack/ need help.

Hello people of mpgh.net. I've got a question to hackers. I am trying to start hacking Unturned and now, I do know how to remove recoil. The next thing I am trying to hack is gold. As the hackers of unturned cannot hack the gold that fast. Can anyone help me by hacking it?

I've got DotNetResolver and I've found the usedGold in MenuTitle. The code inside is:
    Code:
    Public Shared Sub usedGold(ByVal ࣂ As SleekFrame)
        Steamworks.ࢪ.Friends.ActivateGameOverlayToStore(New AppID(306460), OverlayToStoreFlag.None)
    End Sub
    What do I need to CHANGE here to get gold? Thank you guys in advance. Good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    read the thread called "Unturned Assembly Instructions List"... it tells you allot of hacks + how to get gold

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rex5514 View Post
    read the thread called "Unturned Assembly Instructions List"... it tells you allot of hacks + how to get gold
    Hey rex5514, I've been reading all of these advises on how to hack something, but on gold, there is not instruction 37. :\

Thanks
    bump

anyone can help me?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevpetka View Post
    bump

anyone can help me?
    Go to my thread. I cover exactly what to edit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post
    Go to my thread. I cover exactly what to edit
    I am in the right place but also am not finding 37, thing is I used to C++ and write scripts 12-15 years ago when I was mudding but never to an extent but figured I would be able to figure this out but then again I forgot a ton by then lol...was never a career just more of a hobby.

Which offset is it? Then again I may just be being blind or idiotic. Kids driving me crazy while I figure this out so probably not helping me any.

Thanks
    [Double Posted by accident]
    Last edited by Necrucifer; 07-19-2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: DP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    if u use dontnet resolver just count to 37 lol or just find the instruction where operand says:306930 or smthing like that and change it to 304... smthing its in Kunii's thread go check it out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrucifer View Post
    I am in the right place but also am not finding 37, thing is I used to C++ and write scripts 12-15 years ago when I was mudding but never to an extent but figured I would be able to figure this out but then again I forgot a ton by then lol...was never a career just more of a hobby.

Which offset is it? Then again I may just be being blind or idiotic. Kids driving me crazy while I figure this out so probably not helping me any.
    Hey Necrucifer. I've found out how to get it. prntscr.com/44be92. You see on the left side where I am? I missed it, It was in database. Thanks Kunii that he made me read his thread once more, because I missed the Databas. the only void. I thought it was usedGold. Lol . Thanks Kunii again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thevpetka For This Useful Post:

Necrucifer (07-19-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevpetka View Post
    Hey Necrucifer. I've found out how to get it. prntscr.com/44be92. You see on the left side where I am? I missed it, It was in database. Thanks Kunii that he made me read his thread once more, because I missed the Databas. the only void. I thought it was usedGold. Lol . Thanks Kunii again.
    I feel like such an idiot I totally overlooked that and been clicking the wrong void...oops thanks