Thanks

Help with computer

Hello,
    First, I KNOW this is in the wrong section, but mpgh loads slow for me, I couldn't find the correct section, and I need this answer asap. Mods if you could find the right section that would be wonderful. Now to the problem. I moved a few days ago, and we got internet in the new house. I connected via wifi, and everything was working perfect. I went to install a game via steam, about 4 hours after connecting. I let it install, it was black ops 2, and about 5 gigs. I downloaded it, and then pretty much the instant after it downloaded (I was watching it, cuz I happened to walk into the room as it was finishing up) the internet just stopped. Completely stopped. I checked on other computers in the house, and every single one except my desktop was working perfectly fine. It was just spitting out random DNS errors, about 3 different ones. I looked each up, and did all the possible solution, to no avail. So I decided to re-install windows. I got a backup of my drivers, and that is all I took off of the computer. So I re-installed windows, and re-installed the drivers. Didn't work. I tried resetting the router to factory settings, didn't work. At this point I have no idea what the hell the problem could be. So I decided to try another wifi network. I hosted a wifi network via my phone, connected, and it worked fine. So I know it's not my computer, so it must be the router? But I restored it to factory settings, and it didn't work. Any help? Btw, some more info. I can ping yahoo.com, I can ping the router, I can ping any computer on the network... except one? It seems that I cannot ping my laptop for some odd reason. I can ping mpgh.net, and any other website I try.... EXCEPT google.com... It just says ping request could not find host google.com. Please check the name and try again. When I try to load a webpage it says in the bottom (Still use IE, since no internet connection to download chrome yet) Website found. Waiting for reply, and the bar moves REALLY slowly until it is about, 2/5s of the way there, and just stops forever. No cannot display webpage or anything... any help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Could be a virus in your hard drive or something harmful, try scanning your PC or do a complete format to your hard drive