Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Zomg, Not Hack Related! Please..

Ok so this is the deal. I steart CA the launcher pops up and then the game start thing right? you with me? I click game start and what happens ? nothing then my computer wont run anything at all! But the combat arms process is still running. Now listen this is the thing. The combat arms launcher is running with the hacksheild and engine.exe. witch hackshield doesn't pop up. But if i close the launcher process hacksieild pops up with autoup.exe or something. After that nothing still so i close out the hackshield process tree and then combat Armz starts and at login it d/c me. I have no hacks at all. i uninstalled reinstalled and same thing. so any help besides what i have tried will be a quick thank you. Again it freezes if i dont quick the processe's and if i do it dissconect's me at Login. i don't know please help mod's im talking to or some one who knows what they are talking about!! THANKS AGAIN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Restart your computer. And if you have Perx, delete it. It makes your computer very laggy. Thank me if I helped
    If you try once and don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Thank me if you want, I don't like to beg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Double post much?
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    They moved my thread here i didn't make 2 u idiot learn before u speak. Not like im gettin any help here anyfuckign way!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    HAI! i am the fix fairy,besides a few people like me,we actully know what were doing, tonight you can call me anna,now, for each fix there will be a %% at the start kay? here we go. %%first see if you can play it Can You Run It % % if that the case,uninstall/reinstall %% still not working? kay,try updateing your Videocard/DirectX *directX should be 9 or 10* % %make sure your FIREWALL/ANTI-VIRIS is NOT BLOCKING IT! MAKE SURE ITS IN ExCEPTIONS THAT WHOLE FOLDER needs to be in there! % % now if it STILL STILLLL dont work,i can say is try downloading a NEW copy and installing that one,if that doesnt work PM me so i can take a more tech view into it kay? toodles~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tenko For This Useful Post:

mariofan901 (10-02-2009)

Thanks
    Great tool. Best choob ever (you know. Besides faith and nb(He was a choob with his releases )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    Great tool. Best choob ever (you know. Besides faith and nb(He was a choob with his releases )
    i know by experience whats the best, so i share it so others get the best experience,so theirs no petty conflicts