Thanks

Exclamation The BanHammer Cometh...

In the past week we have detected a number of players who attempted to gain an advantage in the game by using one or more exploits. Taking advantage of the system to receive more rewards than intended is considered an exploit and a violation of our Terms of Service.

Any abuse of GRP’s systems negatively affects the community as a whole and, in cases like these, can impact the ability of the GRP team to offer similar gifts in the future. The time and resources required to reverse the damage can impact support’s ability to provide the level of service to which players have become accustomed.

Therefore, as with any major Terms of Service violation, there is a policy of zero-tolerance. All those who have abused the system will be penalized soon™. Sanctions will be handled on a case-by-case basis, relative to how severe the infraction was.

Additionally, we would like to thank the members of the community who brought the issue to our attention without taking advantage of it (Who’s awesome? You’re awesome!).

-The Ghost Recon Phantoms Team

LOL....THEY GOT US

Thanks
    Was just about to use the free DLC rinse/repeat thing. Guess not =/ Ugh. Think AFK Bot is ok?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    [GM]Barbatok @ Ubisoft Customer Service:
    You have been banned for employing software or other means through which you have modified the normal behavior of the game and thus gained an unfair advantage over other players. As you already know, hacking is strictly forbidden by the Terms of Use to which you have agreed upon account creation.

Regards,
    [GM]Barbatok

i got 143 dlc the account that I got 30 dlc was not banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mgnrules View Post
    [GM]Barbatok @ Ubisoft Customer Service:
    You have been banned for employing software or other means through which you have modified the normal behavior of the game and thus gained an unfair advantage over other players. As you already know, hacking is strictly forbidden by the Terms of Use to which you have agreed upon account creation.

Regards,
    [GM]Barbatok

i got 143 dlc the account that I got 30 dlc was not banned
    143...WTF, I only got about 25. It was annoying to make all those steam accounts.

Thanks
    AFK from nokita? Sure, use it. Just be aware of the liability that could follow usage though. You should be aware that all hacks can get you banned.

Thanks
    So... what does this mean? a rain of ban hammers coming to us? and if im banned ,will my other account be safe?

Thanks
    1500 lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamHeadhunter View Post
    So... what does this mean? a rain of ban hammers coming to us? and if im banned ,will my other account be safe?
    As long as no exploitation or very little exploitation has been done to your other account then yes; you should be fine. Ubisoft is too retarded to IP ban people who disregard their terms of service.

Thanks
    NiteWalker
    get f*** ? i said that they will ban, and u didint believe,, hehe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWalker View Post
    As long as no exploitation or very little exploitation has been done to your other account then yes; you should be fine. Ubisoft is too retarded to IP ban people who disregard their terms of service.
    Nah, they're not retarted but clever.. When they ban a single IP, they can ban even 1000 people

Thanks
    AFK from nokita? Sure, use it. Just be aware of the liability that could follow usage though. You should be aware that all hacks can get you banned.
    it didn't work, so I haven't used it =/ back to flipping grinding balls =-/ weren't games supposed to be fun?

So if they're catching onto people who abused this alot (does it still work?) would anyone dare to do it alittle? maybe off-main acc?

Since NiteWalker has his alt w/ 30 dlc thats fine, unlike *another* game that banned my main and alts all at once =/ (ip? idk, didn't try to play again)
    Last edited by Rampant_uterus; 07-22-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks

Lay Low!

There will be IP ban soon, they are working on it. And they know more than you know on your behavior. Don't cry your pants off when whole thing start rolling out.
    And there were a few time the forum mentioned about legal action. That.. I think UBI is too retarded to go that far. Perhaps, who know....
    Be-aware!!!!
    Last edited by Lovroman; 07-23-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j.cunning View Post
    There will be IP ban soon, they are working on it. And they know more than you know on your behavior. Don't cry your pants off when whole thing start rolling out.
    And there were a few time the forum mentioned about legal action. That.. I think UBI is too retarded to go that far. Perhaps, who know....
    Be-aware!!!!
    The person asked if his other account will be left alone. The answer is yes, if he hasn't done anything too major to create a stir. I exploited those free DLCs on my main and it didn't get banned and most likely will not get banned. The reason why? Because, I did not make a thousand steam accounts like some people. I only made about 15-20 steam accounts. If you're going to make a scene about it however, prepare yourself; For The BanHammer Cometh!
    Last edited by Lovroman; 07-23-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks
    hy im having a problem in the hack by nikita for grp the prompt window shuts down suddenly and some thing is there like encounterd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by douche1234 View Post
    hy im having a problem in the hack by nikita for grp the prompt window shuts down suddenly and some thing is there like encounterd
    Can you take a screenshot of the error?
    If the game crashes when you inject it, try to disable DEP.(Data Execution Prevention)