Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

He was banned 2 times for Ban Evasion, he can easily get banned again. Reason why no one banned him is cause Dave was the only one banning him.

Sorry, sheep.
    It was Flengo that banned me both times, not Dave. If you want me banned then just mention Flengo or some GM that actually gives a damn.

Minion is the lowest of the staff hierarchy, don't think for a second you're anyone special. I'd say some user like Aborted (who's not even TM) would have more say so around here than you, ******. Not like anyone would insult him seriously tho cuz he isn't a ****** like you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    It was Flengo that banned me both times, not Dave. If you want me banned then just mention Flengo or some GM that actually gives a damn.

Minion is the lowest of the staff hierarchy, don't think for a second you're anyone special. I'd say some user like Aborted (who's not even TM) would have more say so around here than you, ******. Not like anyone would insult him seriously tho cuz he isn't a ****** like you.
    I don't know why people think I take super big pride as a minion. Dude, if you overly flame staff, you are banned. If you do get banned for the way you acted, then maybe you should rethink what you are doing so that you do not get banned again.

You won't be getting any anger from me, kid. I never said I had any "say so" around here, so this just shows you are trying to stick words in my mouth. Continue to be more desperate at hurting me, I got sections to take care of.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234