Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Lightbulb SIM-U-CRAFT Mod for Minecraft [1.6.4.]

Sim-U-Kraft is an NPC-based 'Mod' for the hit game Minecraft.

It extends and changes the Single Player / Survival game play a little by adding
    aspects of ‘Sim city’ and ‘The Sims’ to the regular Minecraft game play.
    A Minecraft 'Mod' is added/altered coding to Minecraft's original coding.
    Sim-U-Kraft was made by Scott 'Satscape' Hather and introduced to the public
    on January 2, 2012.

Since we see so many other Mods and websites userating or grading systems,
    Satscape has decided to usea Star Rating System for the SUK Buildings/Structures.
    Buildings/Structures are rated according to four factors: Size, Cost, Creativity, and Materials.

We all know that smaller buildings are supposed to be small so should not lose points because of their size. And also huge buildings will use a lot of materials so should not lose points because of this. So, in order to develop a fair and indifferent system to rate buildings- it was determined that each Building/Structure should be “Ranked” first. These new “Ranks” are determined by the biggest number in the dimensions.

There are four “Ranks” for a Building/Structure:
    Small, Medium, Large, and Huge. Each rank has different “Values” that determine points. For each Value, there are 5 possible points to earn. That means 20 possible points in total for each Building/Structure. The total Points earned is then divided by 4 to get the Star Rating. The Values for each Rank were determined based on averages of all Buildings/Structures submitted at the time of development. The Values for each Rank are shown in the table below:

1. Download the Minecraft Forge Installer.Just run the Forge Installer, leave the settings as they are, and click OK.

2. Start the Minecraft Launcher, You'll now have a new profile called "Forge", select that and login to your minecraft account.

3. If the game starts you've installed forge sucessfully.

4. Click [Download and Thanks] button and unzip the downloaded zip.

5. The .minecraft folder will have a "mods" folder, copy zip file and Simucraft folder into your mods folder.

6. Start up your Minecraft and You should see Sim-U-Kraft in the Mods list, Enjoy!

Sim-U-Craft 1.6.4..zip - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/hr/file/0...8c0c/analysis/

GO HERE FOR TUTORIALS:
    SatscapeMinecraft - YouTube

Are you getting lost or bored trying to find enough sheep to use the wool in
    order to build your buildings? Well, search no more!

Another new addition to Sim-U-Craft is the Shepherd
    and their Sheep Farm. Found under the Industrial Buildings in the
    Constructor, the Sheep Farm will bring a Shepherd and some colorful
    Sheep to your town! Just build, then right-click on the Control Panel
    to hire a Shepherd. The Shepherd will stay with the Sheep
    throughout the day, shearing the Sheep and watching them. They will place all
    the wool inside the two chests beside the Control Panel.
    In Addition to sheep farms, there are also, Chicken, Cow, and Pig farms. Once you hire someone at these farms, they will start spawning the animals, killing them for their meat, placing the meat in the nearby chests, and spawning new animals. All of the meat will then be picked up by your butchers.

In order to use the wheat from the Farm to bake bread to feed your hungry
    Sim-U-Folk, you need to hire a Baker. To do this, you’ll first need to hire Sim-U-Folk to build a bakery. You’ll find that under the ‘commercial’ group of buildings in the Constructor.
    To build the Bakery, you’ll need cobblestone, wood and glass in the builder’s chest.

Unlike houses, the control panel for the bakery is inside. Right-clicking on that will allow you to hire a baker.
    First thing each morning, the Baker will visit each farm you have and collect the wheat. This means you need at least one wheat farm in order for a bakery to work. They’ll bring the wheat back to the bakery and start making bread out of it (3 wheat makes 1 bread). They’ll spend the rest of the day selling bread to the Sim-U-Folks. You can help yourself to the bread too, but be warned: if the Bakery runs out of bread, your Sim-U-Folks will get hungry and could die of starvation (which is bad for their health).

You can go several game days before you need to build a bakery, but as you get more and more Sim-U-Folks living in your town, they’ll need more bread to eat. So you will need to add more farms to cope with the demand.

If you’re not playing in “Peaceful” mode, the wandering creepers, spiders, zombies, and more could harm and even kill your Sim-U-Folks. Nobody wants innocent Sim-U-Folks dying. You need to protect your helpless Sim-U-Folks! This leads us to the last Workers of the Sim-U-Craft mod: Soldiers.

To train soldiers, first place a Constructor and have a Sim-U-Folk build a Barracks. Once built, you can train several soldiers from the control panel inside. Sim-U-Kraft Soldiers work 24 hours a day patrolling the town, as soon as they spot a bad guy, they’ll move in for the kill.

When you first right-click on the Constructor Block, you see a menu which has many options. The menu looks like this:

To craft a Sim-U-Craft Constructor Block you’ll need planks, stone and a crafting table. Here’s the recipe:

Here are descriptions of what each button inside the Constructor Block does:

• Done” – Closes the Building Constructor window and goes back to game play.

• Hire Builder” – Allows you to choose which Sim-U-Folk you want to have build.

• Choose building” – Takes you to another window to choose the type of building you wish to build. (You must have a hired worker before you can choose this option.)

• Fire worker” – Allows you to fire the worker you have using this Constructor Block. (You must have a hired worker before you can choose this option.)

• Show Employees” – Allows you to view every Sim-U-Folk that is working for you. You can see what they are doing and fire them if you want.

• Building manager” – This button is your access to the Online Store. You can also edit your building names.

• "Hire terraformer" - This hires a terraformer, which will shape and mold the landscape however you'd like (see terraforming section)

• 'Terraform area" - once you've hired a terraformer, choose this option to make a selection of terraforming changes.

Here is a screenshot of the Residential Building menu:

From here, you can see the name of the building, its size, the cost to build, and who made it . This gives you an idea how big a space you need to build in and if you have enough Credits to build it. The Page buttons at the bottom allow you to browse through the pages. And, the “Done” button at the top allows you to exit back to game play.
    After your Sim-U-Folk works a while, they begin to get hungry. If they do not eat, they will starve to death- so you need to feed them. One way is to have a Bakery and a Baker to sell bread to Sim-U-Folks. In order to make the bread, the Baker needs to get wheat from a Farmer. So, let’s see how to create a Sim-U-Farm. In order to make a Farm, we must first learn about Sim-U-Markers as they are used to “plot” your farm’s area.

OK, now you have all these farms, mines, and stores. They are filling up their chests quickly. You also have a couple Sim-U-Folks building. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had one Sim-U-Folk to pick up all these supplies and take them to the building sites or maybe
    just a storage building? Well, now there is! The Courier works at the squeaky
    clean Depot Building. Found in the Industrial section of the Constructor, the Depot is the answer to your storage problems! You can hire a Courier and have them pick up items from anywhere and take them to other locations- or even to the Depot for storage!

+

Once you hire a Courier, there are some steps to do in order to have them pick up and drop off supplies. The first step is to create “Points”. These points can be either a drop off point or a pick up point. And, you create these points by reusing just one Sim-U-Marker. There is no need to make more than the three you use to make farms, mines or copy your buildings.

Build the Depot, then right-click on the Control Panel in the floor to hire a Courier. Remember, you can have more than one Courier. Then, the steps you take to create and assign Points are as follows:

To Create Points:
    1) Go to the chest(s) you wish to be a drop-off/pick-up Point.
    2) Place a Sim-U-Marker within 5 blocks of the chest(s) in the area.
    3) Right-click on the Marker.
    4) Type a name for the location in the text block.
    5) Click the “Set new Courier pickup/drop point” button.
    6) You will get a red message at the bottom when it is created.
    7) Click the “Done” button.

To Assign Points:
    1) Go to the Depot and right-click on the Control Panel.
    2) Choose the button “Tasks” beside the Courier you wish to use.
    3) To add a task, click “Add” in the bottom-left corner.
    4) Choose a Pick-Up Point.
    5) Then choose a Drop-off Point.
    6) To add more tasks, repeat steps 3 – 5.
    7) When finished, click “Done” in the top-left corner until you are back to the game.

Here is a little help:

Early on in the game when you can't afford farms and shops to feed your folks, you can build a fishing dock, you'll find them in the "Industrial" group of buildings. Find some water, the dock needs to be within 5 blocks of any water (not frozen water).

Place your Building constructor about 4 or 5 blocks back from the shore and it also looks better if you place it down one, so that it's level with the top of the water. This is not essential, but looks nice.

Building the dock is really cheap, you'll need some planks, and a few fences. Once built, right click on the control box provided and hire a fisherman (or woman!). They'll fish all day and catch about 5 or so fish per day, this will feed up to 5 folks, so is ideal for the beginning where you don't have that many.

As your population increases, you can build more docks or you can move onto crop farms and/or livestock farms. These will feed a lot more people, but you will need to build a shop to sell their produce. For example, a wheat farm will need a bakery to sell the bread made from the wheat.

A brand new addition to the Commercial Buildings is the Grocery Store. Sim-U-Folks cannot live on bread alone! This store works much like the Bakery. Once built, you right-click on the Control Panel found behind the counter and hire a Grocer. They will arrive and begin work.

They first go to all the Custom, Carrot, Potato, Melon and Pumpkin Farms in your city and gather all the harvested fresh food. Then they bring it back to the Grocery Store and begin selling it to the Folks. At the end of the day, they will get paid for their shift.

A lot of the buildings your Builders will be constructing contain lots of wood, so you’ll need a good supply of wood. Let the Sim-U-Folks take care of that for you! Just hire a builder to build a Lumbermill.

The control panel is located inside. Here you’ll be able to hire and fire Lumberjacks. Once employed, they’ll cut down all the trees in a 30 meter radius of the Lumbermill. You can plant saplings so you have an endless supply, but you can also start de-foresting other areas from the same lumber mill using a marker post.

Simply go to the center of the forest you want them to cut down and place a single Sim-U-Marker. Now go back to the Lumbermill and you’ll see an extra button appear on the control panel screen labeled “Lumber area” (bottom-right). If you don’t see it, remove the marker and place it again. Clicking this button sets the new center for this lumber mill. The new 30 meter radius will be cleared and then you’ll need to set a new marker post and so on until you’ve killed all the trees!

The harvested wood will be placed into one of the two chests inside the lumber mill. As with the other jobs, if the location of the work is over 50 meters away, the Lumberjack will be “beamed” out to the location and back when they’re done.
    Note: the lumberjack radius for both the lumbermill and markers, can be changed in the Sim-U-Craft Config File.

You can hire 1 miner per mine, he or she will gain XP (experience Points) for each block they mine and level up when they reach 1000 XP points, the higher the level the faster they mine. The highest level is 10, at that level they will mine 5 blocks per second. Right-Clicking any of the folks will tell you their Mining Level and how much XP they currently have.

When you employ a miner, a number appears after their name, this is their mining level.

You’ll need to craft a Mining box and 3 Sim-U-Markers, if you do not already have them.The recipe for the Mining box is:

Start by placing the 3 markers on the surface of the area you want to mine.
    Remember to place the primary (front-left) marker first, then front-right, and finally back-left. They must all be lined up and at the same level with each other.
    Use the yellow beams that fire out from each marker to align each marker correctly.
    Now go back to the primary marker and face the area you just marked. Place the Mining box directly in front of the primary marker. Next, right-click the Mining box and hire a miner. Within 5 blocks place at least one single chest or lots of double chests.
    This is where the materials will be dropped. Once this is done, you can remove the markers for re-use elsewhere.

When you right-click on the Mining box, you’ll also see a three-way toggle button that works like this:

• All blocks – Will keep every block that is mined
    • Discard dirt blocks – Grass and dirt will be discarded
    • Discard dirt and cobblestone – If you have lots of cobblestone already, choose this option to just keep the good stuff (diamonds, coal, iron, redstone, etc.) and discard everything else.

As the mine gets below about 3 meters, the Miner will automatically place a glass cover over it to stop folks from falling down the mine, but you can turn off this feature by right-clicking the mining box and toggling that option off to leave the mine open.
    Also, the Miner will not be able to jump down to the mine bottom if it has a glass cover or too deep, So a “Sim-U-Matter transporter beam" will beam him or her to down the mine and back up again at the end of their shift (when it gets dark).
    The Miner will mine right down until they reach bedrock at which point they retire.
    Also, if they reach water or lava they may die, but they will try to put out the lava with water, but sometimes may not be quick enough, so that may also be a good time to close the mine.

Or you can go in and block the water or lava source. As it’s covered over with glass you can go ahead and build over the top of it too! They only work during the day.
    The Miner is paid as they work, based on the amount of blocks they’ve mined. Keep an eye on your credits when employing a Level 10 miner, they will quickly reduce it!

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zekida For This Useful Post:

1hitman123 (09-30-2014),aalexx624 (08-03-2014),donavonsahacker (09-26-2014),Elite killer (08-05-2014),killronald (10-30-2014),Lol_38 (10-09-2014),pettyofficerkruegs (08-13-2014),rajaizzzackstyle (09-09-2014),ReeceyBoi81 (08-07-2014),sirtryhardsalot (07-27-2014),sparkstatic (08-24-2014),whisky789 (01-25-2015),yuliuspratama (07-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This is an amazing mod.

First ACTUAL mod post in the MOD SECTION I have actually seen
    I made this wheatly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jordeel For This Useful Post:

Zekida (07-24-2014)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Approved, there is an @ AIM email in one of the .txt files no idea why, but thats about it.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Approved, there is an @ AIM email in one of the .txt files no idea why, but thats about it.
    Sorry about that And THX For the Approve !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    Sorry about that And THX For the Approve !
    you use blender/cinema 4d ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Craimart View Post
    you use blender/cinema 4d ?
    Why do u think I used blender or cinema 4d?

Thanks
    Very nice mod with a smooth GUI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice mod, ill check it out!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cgallagher21 For This Useful Post:

Zekida (08-07-2014)