Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i feel you bro. Exact same thing happened to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Lel kid you're always spamming, triple posting. I'll report all the posts that i think you're spamming. Answer me this: why didn't you answered to my quote "if i was indeed a scammer why would an OMM and a moderator support me? " man just stop spamming will ya?

Oh damn kid, ANYTHING but triple posting! I forgot that post count is a direct representation of how big your cock is. Only a "kid" would have the kind of time needed to garner 1600 posts. I took one look at your signature, and determined you were a massive ******. I don't even need to read any of your other posts. You're just that fucking cancerous. Nice signature by the way man. That family crest type shield is magnificent. Just kidding, it looks like you made a fucking Harry Potter house crest and redid it in paint dipshit. This isn't Xbox or PSN, calling someone "kid" on a website doesn't validate your response. Fuck boy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    MSN is love MSN is life

]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xResurgence View Post
    Oh damn kid, ANYTHING but triple posting! I forgot that post count is a direct representation of how big your cock is. Only a "kid" would have the kind of time needed to garner 1600 posts. I took one look at your signature, and determined you were a massive ******. I don't even need to read any of your other posts. You're just that fucking cancerous. Nice signature by the way man. That family crest type shield is magnificent. Just kidding, it looks like you made a fucking Harry Potter house crest and redid it in paint dipshit. This isn't Xbox or PSN, calling someone "kid" on a website doesn't validate your response. Fuck boy.
    You do know that that is the official MPGH Member 1 crest, right? Also, it's not that hard to get a high post count, and on MPGH, it does mean something. I'm not saying it's something to strive for, but it's a bonus. What, exactly, did you find offensive about his signature?
    PS: Don't go on General with that kind of attitude or you'll crash and burn.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItReal View Post

You do know that that is the official MPGH Member 1 crest, right? Also, it's not that hard to get a high post count, and on MPGH, it does mean something. I'm not saying it's something to strive for, but it's a bonus. What, exactly, did you find offensive about his signature?
    PS: Don't go on General with that kind of attitude or you'll crash and burn.
    I didn't find anything about his signature offensive. I never stated once that I found anything offensive. I simply stated that he's a fucking idiot. Regardless of what the Crest is for, it looks retarded. Also, are we not in a subsection of General? I figured that we were. Meh, that's okay. Doubt I will "crash and burn" as you put it. This guy is a half-wit, I am going to do him justice and assume he is 14, because a fully grown man should be able to express himself better than that garbled mess he called a "reply".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I wish i could fuck google to you know how much money they make nigga
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    GOOGLE:
    IM BOYCOTING YOU
    I DELETED CHROME
    I DELETED MY GMAIL ACCOUNT
    IM NOW USING THE RETRO BOOK OF URLS TO FIND SHIT
    NO MORE GOOGLE MAPS , IM USING LEGIT PAPER NOW

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

IM TRYING TO RECOVER A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT,AND THEY WANT TO VERIFY A PHONE NUMBER I DONT HAVE ANYMORE

FUCK YOU I DONT REMEMBER WHEN I CREATED IT,YOUR NOT HELPING SHIT! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE THE NEW YOUTUBE I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT GOOGLE+ MY DAD ASKED ME WHY I WROTE "NICE BOOTEH BITCH" ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO BY SOME FAT BITCH BECAUSE OF GOOGLE+ HE KNEW

IM BOYCOTING YOUR FUCKING SERVICES BITCH

Wow,

Anti google aren't you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xResurgence View Post
    Why did you fking quote me about such an old comment?
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-13-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i would be googles bitch for the money lol they made $29.3 Billion in revenue in 2010

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345