Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Best Reputation to bot straigh away

just started botting on a fresh account and was wondering what the best class to rep on straight away is

looking for one which can primarly farm well and can be botted quite quickly

EDIT: spelt straight wrong in the title
    Last edited by Ethlon; 07-23-2014 at 07:31 PM.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Necromancer ->DoomWood Reputation is pretty good to solo almost all bosses on game

Some Good Farming Classes:
    Dracomancer ->Etherstorm Rep
    Shaman -> Arcangrove Rep
    Darkblood Stormking ->ThunderForge Rep

Personally, I'm a great fan of Dracomancer
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethlon View Post
    just started botting on a fresh account and was wondering what the best class to rep on straight away is

looking for one which can primarly farm well and can be botted quite quickly

EDIT: spelt straight wrong in the title
    As Argorok11 said Necromancer is the best at boss soloing. Enhance it with Wizard and 1 luck for best heal or try all Luck for some randomly high damage and crits. Use a stable weapon to increase heals or an unstable one to increase damage.

IMHO the Dracomancer is the best for soloing (also pvp). It's last skill you get increases your haste,doubles your attack speed, and cuts mana costs in halve. The cooldown is 15 seconds which means you can keep it up ALL THE TIME as haste will decrease cooldown times. It's third skill costs no mana, gives you a bunch of mana back and also reduces incoming damage by 75% for 6 seconds. The cooldown on this skill is 12 seconds, so you can also keep this up all the time WITH it's fourth skill activated. The first and second skill are normal damage skills. They cost a lot of mana without the fourth skill and the third skill. A good enhancement for this class is Wizard as it has high intellect, endurance, wisdom and luck stats. Use a static weapon with damage of 30-30 for best results.
    Tip: With this class if you use the Water of Life you can solo any boss in the game just as good as the Necromancer can.

The Darkblood Stormking is a great farming and soloing class also (my third favorite). It's a bit complicated to use but you get used to it. The Last skill is a high damage nuke that costs a lot of mana, the second and third skills are multi-enemy attacks, the third one has a 50% chance to stun, the first skill heals you if the second skill is in effect or regains mana if the third skill is in effect. Enhance with with full Wizard and nothing else as the auto attack damage depends on your total intellect value. Use a stable weapon for reliable healing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardcore_CPS For This Useful Post:

Ethlon (07-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You can just start from Necromancer and continue your way from there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ty guys ill probably just go with necro first and work my way from their since its the most mainstream thing to do