Thanks

How To Code a Aimbot for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

Hello I am kind of new to the forums and I have enjoyed my stay here and anyway I want to know where to start to code a aimbot for Black ops 2 I am learning Autoit But I heard to make a aimbot for Black ops 2 you need to know C++ or C# so I want to know which language I should learn to be able to code a aimbot and where do I start when coding the aimbot also if it is not to much I would love to learn how to make a esp to .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmanmech View Post
    Hello I am kind of new to the forums and I have enjoyed my stay here and anyway I want to know where to start to code a aimbot for Black ops 2 I am learning Autoit But I heard to make a aimbot for Black ops 2 you need to know C++ or C# so I want to know which language I should learn to be able to code a aimbot and where do I start when coding the aimbot also if it is not to much I would love to learn how to make a esp to .
    c# is more powerful and useful(for me), as for aimbot, you can find in the google more then enough aimbot sources, and port their to call of duty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If you want to make external hacks, learn C# or VB.Net, if you want to make external & internal, learn C++..
    And yea, it's better to start with an older CoD game, because BO2 has a pretty powerful anti-cheat combo and there's not as much resources(addresses, source codes, etc.) as there is for the older games..