Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    can i play on non pb servers without getting kicked??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone1916 View Post
    See, the funny thing is, you keep trying to reply and sound smart lol. However, you are FAILING miserably at it. Suggestion would be to stop trying to sound smart because like the saying goes and you fit this 100%: It's better to sit there and look like a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You reply back with attempted expanded vernacular, all the while ignoring basic grammar. I took the liberty of correcting it for you. Other than that stop trying to now seem helpful and just admit that your original comment was an elitist cunt comment and move on, because, you are now making yourself out to be an utter fool. In no way shape or form was your original comment helpful. Also, education is the key to preventing kiddo nubes from getting the hacks detected and you're an idiot for thinking otherwise. The more educated one is about how these hacks work, then the more educated they will be about how to prevent it from being detected...
    Good for you for correcting my grammatical mistakes. Now get off this forum and teach at a grammar school. I'm providing helpful comments by confirming whether this hack has been detected. You on the other hand, you're just arguing with a random stranger.

As of this post, I am currently playing on a PB enabled server and no kicks yet. If it is PB detected, it will kick you almost immediately. So to all those who are not getting it to work, read through the first 10+ pages. There's an elegant solution. Also, don't hack so damn obvious. One hit kill is easily detected by the player that you just killed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bartimeaus91 View Post
    Good for you for correcting my grammatical mistakes. Now get off this forum and teach at a grammar school. I'm providing helpful comments by confirming whether this hack has been detected. You on the other hand, you're just arguing with a random stranger.

As of this post, I am currently playing on a PB enabled server and no kicks yet. If it is PB detected, it will kick you almost immediately. So to all those who are not getting it to work, read through the first 10+ pages. There's an elegant solution. Also, don't hack so damn obvious. One hit kill is easily detected by the player that you just killed.
    Insulting users is in no way providing helpful comments. It's simply what it is, it's insulting other users acting like an elitist cunt. You only decided to become helpful after I called your sorry ass out about doing it so let's stop sitting side saddle on your high horse and admit what you did, other than that enjoy being a cunt...

Thanks
    Insulting users is in no way providing helpful comments. It's simply what it is, it's insulting other users acting like an elitist cunt. You only decided to become helpful after I called your sorry ass out about doing it so let's stop sitting side saddle on your high horse and admit what you did, other than that enjoy being a cunt...
    I've see that you've finally resorted to calling others names. That's good, you've sunken down to this point of no return. Hopefully, you can't possibly get any lower than this. Also, I find it absolutely stunning that you fail to see the irony in what you say because you're doing the exact same thing. Except that not once have you been helpful at all. Not once. Pfft. Typical American, always finding a need to interfere in affairs that don't involve them at all and almost never having anything thing to contribute but righteous fuel and flames.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bartimeaus91 View Post
    I've see that you've finally resorted to calling others names. That's good, you've sunken down to this point of no return. Hopefully, you can't possibly get any lower than this. Also, I find it absolutely stunning that you fail to see the irony in what you say because you're doing the exact same thing. Except that not once have you been helpful at all. Not once. Pfft. Typical American, always finding a need to interfere in affairs that don't involve them at all and almost never having anything thing to contribute but righteous fuel and flames.

Oh Haii ladies, Correct me if I'm mistaken but I do believe this isn't the place or time to insult each other if you have problems solve it the adequate way but don't be so gutless and insult each other on the web thinking will be no repercussions because you are alone infront of a computer screen.

This website is intended for exploits on Multi-player games not to see who has the smallest penis.

I apologize to sound like your mother but apparently she hasn't done the appropriate job teaching you correct manners.

Kind Regards,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    The amount of people with 1 - 10 posts that spam saying it's detected or complaining about not having a brain is hilarious.

Thanks
    Well, it's not detected buy the Aimbot works 10% of the time, its twitching all over the place and when i aim at and enemy it refuses to actually stick to it and just switches target, annoying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lel, everyone keeps pushing this thread. Admin? close this thread please.

Its already detected, so why you guys pushing this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitaxemo View Post
    Well, it's not detected buy the Aimbot works 10% of the time, its twitching all over the place and when i aim at and enemy it refuses to actually stick to it and just switches target, annoying.
    Video or leave you are a big liar ... its detected since a month and dont tell me use this injector with this settings you get kicked in 1-10 minutes from punkbuster and then get a ban. Do a video and play on a pb enabled server for 10mins.

I reported this thread too an mod should close this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakoss View Post
    Video or leave you are a big liar ... its detected since a month and dont tell me use this injector with this settings you get kicked in 1-10 minutes from punkbuster and then get a ban. Do a video and play on a pb enabled server for 10mins.

I reported this thread too an mod should close this.
    As my ID will show, no thank you. I do not get kicked from PB servers at all.

Thanks
    DETECTED! BAN PERMANENT!

Thanks
    detected by punkbuster!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    lol detect any update

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitaxemo View Post
    As my ID will show, no thank you. I do not get kicked from PB servers at all.
    Then Pm me with some screen i want to see youre name on the ban list

Thanks
    what do people mean by wallhack, im confused

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast