Thread: Naruto 688.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Naruto 688.

Gotta admit, this chapter was much less shittier than the other ones so far, only because Kakashi became relevant again. (I am biased about him since he shares my birthday), but it still made no sense. This chapter was all over the place, which was kind of nice actually. Rather than having a compact, smelly concentration of shit, it was like a non-smelling smear of shit that isn't so noticeable until you actually look at it. Hoping it takes less than 50 chapters for Sakura not suck, but probably won't happen until Tsunade dies, which she probably will just for development.

Thanks
    Oh shit this just came out? Gonna read it when I wake up in a few hours lol tbh Kakashi relevant again? AHAHAHAHHA
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah sure, whatever.

Not like another susanoo would matter at this point.

Thanks
    Just read it, Kishimoto pulls another bs chapter... well at least Kakashi wont be so useless after all :3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Just read it, Kishimoto pulls another bs chapter... well at least Kakashi wont be so useless after all :3
    Sakura tho.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Sakura tho.....
    That seal is not even doing shit for her either lol her insignificant appearances so far are just hanging by a thread until Kishimoto finally decides to pull the plug on her, most likely he won't though since she's suppose to be "relevant" no matter what since they were younger because of Naruto's crush on her lol he should just go with Hinata tbh she confessed to him and he just stared at her and shrugs it off as if she didn't even say anything :/

Eh can't wait how the next chapter is going to play out overall :3 Kinda liked this one, and the last one as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Jesus christ a horrible thought just popped into my head. What if Tsunade dies during this war and then Kakashi becomes hokage, making it so that the series ends up extending even longer until Naruto finally becomes hokage because Kakashi dies of old age. That'd be like, 5 more fucking years lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
    Jesus christ a horrible thought just popped into my head. What if Tsunade dies during this war and then Kakashi becomes hokage, making it so that the series ends up extending even longer until Naruto finally becomes hokage because Kakashi dies of old age. That'd be like, 5 more fucking years lmao.
    This year is the last year of naruto I believe.

Tsunade can die, nobody gives a fuck.