Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Ok so I run bypass as admin and it goes through. I am using Ex-Injector and it says Inject succes when I press insert it goes to the typing box for me to whisper someone. Plz help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The bypass don't work ...

Thanks
    To all the people having the 0xC.... whatever error, it's not because of the cheat, and I'm not going to attempt to help you anymore.
    If it works for you great! (it worked for me and the couple of people I had test it) Otherwise I can't sit here and help you all day.

Also, if the bypass doesn't work it's probably because you're on a different OS. It's using a hard coded address, sorry about that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Really helpful..
    w7 x64bit ...
    Ty for the help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Guys "0xc00007b error" is not the HACK but yes the bypass use another bypass to mate it works GOOD and no errors

Cheers
    @demmonic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by \Anonymous/ View Post
    Guys "0xc00007b error" is not the HACK but yes the bypass use another bypass to mate it works GOOD and no errors

Cheers
    @demmonic
    The bypass shouldn't even really needed, I just included it for the fuck of it (I used it so I could attach a debugger to the game). If you were having that error with the bypass, use the other publicly released bypass, because I'm not going to update the one in the thread (the reason it wasn't working was due to a compiler flag I had set, which still makes no sense to me but w/e).

Thanks
    Did not work

Thanks
    so how do i use extreme injector? ive never used an injector before. and what dll would i put in and where do i find them

Thanks
    aIM KEY NOT WORKING

Thanks
    Bro i can't run the bypass i get the MSVCP120.dll is missing,I tried some ways to fix it but they didn't worked help!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traj1 View Post
    so how do i use extreme injector? ive never used an injector before. and what dll would i put in and where do i find them
    Open -> click "Add DLL" -> select the cheat .dll file -> start game -> click Select -> find "AVA.exe", click it, and click "Select" -> click "Inject"

Quote Originally Posted by Deshnawy View Post
    aIM KEY NOT WORKING
    You can turn your caps lock off. I'll fix it if and when I decide to update this (assuming it's even broken; works for me).

Quote Originally Posted by jhonjames View Post
    Bro i can't run the bypass i get the MSVCP120.dll is missing,I tried some ways to fix it but they didn't worked help!
    Read my last post, it's not working for some people for some mysterious reason.

Thanks
    works just tested thanks! but could you make it so that the aimbot doesnt aim at the head?

Thanks
    Demmonic i really appreciate the effort and everything you are putting in! I just have 1 more question. when i do everything u say! when i press inject it says unable to find kernel32.dll in the process. should i download that? and add it to dll in the injector and then press inject?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kylelopez View Post
    works just tested thanks! but could you make it so that the aimbot doesnt aim at the head?
    I'll add it to my todo list, but as for right now, no. I can't be doing little fixes every day due to the file having to be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by traj1 View Post
    Demmonic i really appreciate the effort and everything you are putting in! I just have 1 more question. when i do everything u say! when i press inject it says unable to find kernel32.dll in the process. should i download that? and add it to dll in the injector and then press inject?
    No, that sounds like a terrible idea. Are you running the injector as admin? If you can't get it working, try another injector.

Thanks
    alright i used the ex-injector. Added your hacks dll and started up ava. then put in ava.exe then press inject. It says injected but now what? am i supposed to have ava xigncode bypass3.exe running?

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast