View Poll Results: Who wants muslims pwnt?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • kill teh muslims

2 40.00%
  • kill teh arabs

2 40.00%
  • bomb teh Al Quadea

2 40.00%
  • rape teh Taliban

1 20.00%
  • all of teh above

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Fuck the Arabs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Angry Fuck the Arabs

I think all arabs/Al Quadea/ Taliban/Terorists/fucking muslims need to be raped in the head with a pistol yes? who agrees? post comments u racist fucks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow. Why??
    [IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG]

Hazedup is the best there ever was

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    because some people prefer to show their low intelligence over the internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    For the lulz?
    [img]https://i26.photobucke*****m/albums/c110/themadblimper/smileyfaec.jpg[/img]
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post

Sense you like to bring anti-Jewish and anti-Israel. I bring up, your nation defeat in 1973.

Yeah..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Last edited by hamada008; 10-08-2009 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you even do your studies, the Sinai Peninsula was given back in 1979 during a Peace Treaty between Israel and Egypt, it had nothing to do with the war; it followed by Camp David Accord in 1978; therefore you didn't gain it during the war, you just gain it during peace. So, your logic is purely wrong and your racism is just sad, also Sharm el-Sheikh was under Israeli control and given back untill 1982, so I don't see your logic?

Also, Sadat was given the Nobel Peace Prize for trying to create peace in the Middle East, are you not proud of that?

'In 1979 the Arab League expelled Egypt in the wake of the Egyptian–Israel peace agreement, and the League moved its headquarters from Cairo to Tunis. It was not until 1989 that the League re-admitted Egypt as a member, and returned its headquarters to Cairo. Many believed that only a threat of force would make Israel negotiate over the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and the Camp David accords removed the possibility of Egypt, the major Arab military power, from providing such a threat. As part of the peace deal Israel withdrew from the Sinai peninsula in phases, returning the entire area to Egypt on 25 April 1982.'

Does not matter, Egypt was humiliated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    sad sad sad. how about you all stfu. how about you stop acting tough on the net and stand up in real life and do what you threaten to do.

whats wrong? scared?
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    After Israel invaded Sinai, 1967..We (Egyptians) failed to get our land back by any peaceful democratic manners(not surprised) therefore we had to fight,Our goal was not to destroy all Israel's Army or remove it from the map, It was only to get back our land by putting troops on the east side of the Canal that faces Israel and keep going from there. After that; Get our land back with negotiations. That was what the Egyptian president during that time - Anwar El Sadad- ordered his commanders to do

During only the first six hours of the war, We conquered over Barlife line(after deactivating their naplam). which was believed to be invincible. We caused a lot of damage and destruction in Israel's army

During the war; Israel was trying to control and capture one city so they could launch propaganda about their courageous success, they tried to capture Suez Canal but they FAILED. So you wanna convince me that an army that couldn't capture ONE city won over the entire war

Egypt's goal was to capture the Eastern bank of the Suez which the israelis said that it was impossible to capture. Egypt did this. Therefore they won the war

ANY Achievment done by the israeli side was after they had recieved the American war planes that helped them and not actually the zionists themselves. They also had every needed info using their satalites,it was AMERICAN intelligence
    1-what could the israelis have done without america's immidiate full support?
    2-During the war,Israeli ppl were crying while The Egyptians were celebrating,Am i wrong?..
    3-Egypt was poor at that time that most egyptians couldn't afford a loaf of bread
    Edit:
    it had nothing to do with the war
    now that's a big mistake
    Last edited by hamada008; 10-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
    sad sad sad. how about you all stfu. how about you stop acting tough on the net and stand up in real life and do what you threaten to do.

whats wrong? scared?
    i noe man... they cant do shit
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    1-what could the israelis have done without america's immidiate full support?
    2-During the war,Israeli ppl were crying while The Egyptians were celebrating,Am i wrong?..
    3-Egypt was poor at that time that most egyptians couldn't afford a loaf of bread
    Edit:
    now that's a big mistake
    In the 1970s, United States was not yet a full supplier of Israel, same how your nation got help from the USSR, so your logic and defense is weak.

Acutally, during the war we was fighting back armies to 10 to 1 and was surprise, yes you manages to gain land back, politically. But military POV you lost.

Acutally, Egypt was acutally pretty stable. I've read nothing of Egypt being very poor.

The war is pretty much a tie, while you won with politic and I won military.

I am not stating that Egypt is weak, the Yom Kippur made your nation grew with pride from the horrible lost in the Six Days War. I've been to Cairo, I know for the fact that Yom Kippur War was the proudest war they so far served.

I say Israel won because of the losses from you and your allies, remember. Egypt did not fight alone, she had many help.

However, Egypt manages to show that Israel is not invincible.

Rather then aruge the logic of 'who won' and 'who is the best'.

We should just get along.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    In the 1970s, United States was not yet a full supplier of Israel, same how your nation got help from the USSR, so your logic and defense is weak.

Acutally, during the war we was fighting back armies to 10 to 1 and was surprise, yes you manages to gain land back, politically. But military POV you lost.

Acutally, Egypt was acutally pretty stable. I've read nothing of Egypt being very poor.

The war is pretty much a tie, while you won with politic and I won military.

I am not stating that Egypt is weak, the Yom Kippur made your nation grew with pride from the horrible lost in the Six Days War. I've been to Cairo, I know for the fact that Yom Kippur War was the proudest war they so far served.

I say Israel won because of the losses from you and your allies, remember. Egypt did not fight alone, she had many help.

However, Egypt manages to show that Israel is not invincible.

Rather then aruge the logic of 'who won' and 'who is the best'.

We should just get along.
    Get along? This is the Islam section, these muslim guys don't "get along". They're like the kids that never shared their toys. Peace, civility, patience, all words that aren't in their dictionary.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Get along? This is the Islam section, these muslim guys don't "get along". They're like the kids that never shared their toys. Peace, civility, patience, all words that aren't in their dictionary.
    True, but I just want some peace. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    True, but I just want some peace. :P
    I just wanna troll. It's no fun when people don't rage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast