Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

It all comes down to this build. Is this build any good?

After the long thread about how bad Walmart is, I finnaly decided to fuck Walmart and choose pc part picker. Sooooo.... Is this build any good? Is there anything better? Any cooler case that wont drive it to 600? I'd like to see the best I can get for $550.00 and a cooler case with led, not a crap black one. https://pc part picker.com/p/GFW4P6

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    NZXT Source 210 Window (39.99 - 10 dollar MIR) + LEDs + 4GB of RAM less (you can buy more later) + the rest of the build should be under 550.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    NZXT Source 210 Window (39.99 - 10 dollar MIR) + LEDs + 4GB of RAM less (you can buy more later) + the rest of the build should be under 550.
    So this? https://pc part picker.com/part/nzxt-case-cas21w2b1 and this? https://pc part picker.com/part/apevia-case-fan-cf4sl4c
    Also I need 8 gb of ram bro. I plan on hosting my servers (Classified Servers) and play my games at the same time.

Edit: https://pc part picker.com/p/P4qtkL Does this case and fans work? I grabbed all items and still have 8 gb of ram.

Some compatibility errors can you fix it for me?
    Last edited by sethss; 09-26-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by sethss View Post
    So this? https://pc part picker.com/part/nzxt-case-cas21w2b1 and this? https://pc part picker.com/part/apevia-case-fan-cf4sl4c
    Also I need 8 gb of ram bro. I plan on hosting my servers (Classified Servers) and play my games at the same time.
    Yeah, should be okay.
    You said that you'd like it to be under 550, so I told you that you should buy 4GB now and buy an other 4GB stick later(because it would probably cost more then 550 with an 8GB set).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Yeah, should be okay.
    You said that you'd like it to be under 550, so I told you that you should buy 4GB now and buy an other 4GB stick later(because it would probably cost more then 550 with an 8GB set).
    I edited the post here https://pc part picker.com/p/P4qtkL Does this case and fans work? I grabbed all items and still have 8 gb of ram.

Some compatibility errors can you fix it for me? The fans in the first one were not 120mm

Compatibility Notes
    ASRock FM2A78M-HD+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard has an onboard USB 3.0 header, but the NZXT Source 210 Window ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.
    The NZXT Source 210 Window ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 330mm long, but video cards over 230mm may block drive bays. Since the Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X Video Card is 262mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.
    Last edited by sethss; 09-26-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I edited the post here https://pc part picker.com/p/P4qtkL Does this case and fans work? I grabbed all items and still have 8 gb of ram.

Some compatibility errors can you fix it for me? The fans in the first one were not 120mm

Compatibility Notes
    ASRock FM2A78M-HD+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard has an onboard USB 3.0 header, but the NZXT Source 210 Window ATX Mid Tower Case does not have front panel USB 3.0 ports.
    The NZXT Source 210 Window ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 330mm long, but video cards over 230mm may block drive bays. Since the Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X Video Card is 262mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.
    Yeah, they're compatible.

Error nr.1 - if you aren't going to use USB3.0, this shouldn't be a problem
    Error nr.2 - won't be a big problem if you aren't going to use a lot of HDDs(5+), put your HDD in a lower HDD cage and your GPU will fit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Yeah, they're compatible.

Error nr.1 - if you aren't going to use USB3.0, this shouldn't be a problem
    Error nr.2 - won't be a big problem if you aren't going to use a lot of HDDs(5+), put your HDD in a lower HDD cage and your GPU will fit
    lol i have no idea what your saying. So all the parts I added are good to go and I can buy this and build it xmas? Also any link to help me get started building this system?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol i have no idea what your saying. So all the parts I added are good to go and I can buy this and build it xmas? Also any link to help me get started building this system?
    Yes & yes.

If your graphics card is too long, you will have to put your hard drive in a lower hard drive bay (take a look at the screenshot)

(Thanks to skemble for this pic.)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

sethss (09-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Yes & yes.

If your graphics card is too long, you will have to put your hard drive in a lower hard drive bay (take a look at the screenshot)

(Thanks to skemble for this pic.)
    Thank you soooo much! Your great man +1 for you :3 anyway is there a way to close this thread but have it to where I can re access it on xmas so I can see the picture of the build? And if I run into anymore problems can I ask you for more help?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sethss For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (09-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thank you soooo much! Your great man +1 for you :3 anyway is there a way to close this thread but have it to where I can re access it on xmas so I can see the picture of the build? And if I run into anymore problems can I ask you for more help?
    @ @BACKD00R, @Flengo, @Hero
    Close, pls.
    When you want to get it opened again, PM a GM.
    And yeah, you can PM me or make a new thread.(if you run into problems)