Thanks

need help on both fawns and turboz hacks!

i dont get why i have these type of errors every time i install a "simple" hack. first of all i cant change my screenshot from f5 to something else in cs go. iknoe i can change it in steam settings, but cs go has a spesial screenshot key IN-GAME! second of all i installed the msvcr120.dll and it worked! but then i get the annoying: the application was unable t start correctly (oxc0000007b) click OK to close the application. and i have tried to download the files turbo posted to fix the apllication error, but it still doesnt work!

Thanks
    Check my thread where it says prerequisites, underneath the small text will fix your problem =).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johanneswold3 View Post
    i dont get why i have these type of errors every time i install a "simple" hack. first of all i cant change my screenshot from f5 to something else in cs go. iknoe i can change it in steam settings, but cs go has a spesial screenshot key IN-GAME! second of all i installed the msvcr120.dll and it worked! but then i get the annoying: the application was unable t start correctly (oxc0000007b) click OK to close the application. and i have tried to download the files turbo posted to fix the apllication error, but it still doesnt work!
    To fix the csgo screenshot, open csgo console, and type in "unbind f5" without quotes.

And for the oxc0000007b did you download the 32bit version of the msvcr120.dll
    Last edited by samut8; 08-14-2014 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by turb0z View Post
    Check my thread where it says prerequisites, underneath the small text will fix your problem =).
    you mean AIO run yea that shit didnt work for me your hack has failing soft