Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 525sirgo525 View Post
    no its not my mind set i said i forgot it....as long you said you did not recover it neither fight of my life....then i will forget it..but if it worked with some one to change Sq and sa and acc is not recovered....can it work with some one and fail with some one else
    A good advice , try to recover the account if they close the ticket open a new and keep doing it till they give it back since if they have got it they just want someone to recover it , and that someone shall be you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to andiasliwa For This Useful Post:

-IamtheOne- (08-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post

A good advice , try to recover the account if they close the ticket open a new and keep doing it till they give it back since if they have got it they just want someone to recover it , and that someone shall be you.
    i guess it aint gonna work cause they need only the first owner who has first info to recover it and i sent em message 4 days ago but they did not relpy back...so..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This has been happening for a long time now, doesn't happen to all accounts though. The Crossfire market will always be around till the death of Crossfire entirely.
    "If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
    - Michael Jordan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12