Thread: The "Iran War"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    Unjust cause, stopping a tyrant is unjust. Your retarded, have you even seen anything about Iran, they have their Kids trained to be so Anti American, they say they would behead a American if someone gave them one. Dan Rather I think went there and they all were saying death to America to the camera. They also have martyr sign ups, suicide bombers against America. Go read about Iran, its a country full of Terrorist, who will someday with the Liberal way of stopping them from Nuclear technology have nukes.

HOLD UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Iran trains their kids to be anti-american were the fuck did you hear that STFU GTFO YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED OF ALL RETARDS Asshole if the shit called about jihad were true you'd see terrorism from muslims scince day one not only after 9/11 Dude how old are you? like fuckin a 12 yr old and the shit with americans isint true yea they would behead and american leader but not an regular american DUDE GET YOUR FUCKIN SOURCES RIGHT WERE DID THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN HEAR THIS
    They dont hate america no one in this world hates another nation except jews
    and arabs but thts a different story

Thanks
    Lol i hope america win,cuz that iran are all suicidal killer with bombs(not all but much really sux).and they killed so many people

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    Unjust cause, stopping a tyrant is unjust. Your retarded, have you even seen anything about Iran, they have their Kids trained to be so Anti American, they say they would behead a American if someone gave them one. Dan Rather I think went there and they all were saying death to America to the camera. They also have martyr sign ups, suicide bombers against America. Go read about Iran, its a country full of Terrorist, who will someday with the Liberal way of stopping them from Nuclear technology have nukes.
    yea, so? people dont like you. fucking deal with it

Thanks
    omg agression you r.tarded c.ck.uck.r , where the f.ck did you hear that all people from iran hate america? if i see guys like you, i could really understand why the shouldnt.

oh yeah really i understand you now ... i hate iran all people there are suicide bombers even 15 year old girls , we have to avoid them or the world will be destroyed. if we dont stop them , they will bomb every country in this world and kill everyone who doesnt come from iran. iran has got ca. 500 spies in the usa they are reporting everything , even if gondoleza rice is fingerin' her pu..y. so listen to agression and start fighting against this terrorist country !!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ... let em nuke us, one nuke wont take out a state, although an american strike against any middle eastern country would cause it to be wiped off the map.... thats what i dont get, if America just became some peaceful mofos and wait to have a major military strike against us, then sure bomb the hell outta those fuckers, but i dont think we should be sending troops all across the middle east. I support the troops but i sure as hell wont support this war.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    yea lets nuke them all so agressi0n is proud of us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MS Word View Post
    omg agression you r.tarded c.ck.uck.r , where the f.ck did you hear that all people from iran hate america? if i see guys like you, i could really understand why the shouldnt.

oh yeah really i understand you now ... i hate iran all people there are suicide bombers even 15 year old girls , we have to avoid them or the world will be destroyed. if we dont stop them , they will bomb every country in this world and kill everyone who doesnt come from iran. iran has got ca. 500 spies in the usa they are reporting everything , even if gondoleza rice is fingerin' her pu..y. so listen to agression and start fighting against this terrorist country !!!!!
    He's just a dumb 5 year old kid that thinks he knows what he is talking about. He keeps pulling up these random "quotes" from a guy on Geocities whose site's title is "Kill ALL Sand ******s Towel Heads", but when a reputable source comes along and disproves them, he goes back and says "NO MY SOURCES ARE RIGHT!!! YOU ARE WRONG!!! EVEN THOUGH YOUR SOURCE GIVES REAONS WHY MY SOURCE IS WRONG!!! MY SOURCE IS RIGHT!" For god's sake, the Supreme Leader outranks the fucking president, even if you quoted the god damn president, whatever the supreme leader says, HAPPENS. If he says no war for Iran, it's not going to happen. Even if it was to happen, say he was assassinated, Putin said himself sometime last week that Iran would target them first, but Iran is peaceful. There would be no more America if we went to war again. Besides, the Cold War is starting again, and I think we have more important problems than Iran. We got plenty of missile defense shields and radars, so even if Iran launched a nuke, we could pick it up, but the fact that an ICBM made by Iran could reach half way across the world? Are you smoking shit? It would have to leave fucking go 200 miles in the air in even hopes it would not be detected. If you know anything about Physics, the escape velocity is way too high to be capable by something of that small of a rocket. Unless they have a B-52 Stealth bomber which last time I checked, they didn't... It's just bullshit by the Bulshit Administration, and retarted sf0d is getting fucked in the ass by a lost cause. I wonder how some people could be so retarted. I don't want to hear any more of your bullshit unless you can show a source, OK? I care to show my sources, and you can't prove shit. Don't go on your shitty right wing Christian heathen-pagan hating Geocities websites again, OK? I want to see a respectable news source (FOX NEWS is not ONE), before you pull any more shit out of your ass...

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i hope russia becomes powerful again america is shittin on the world a little too much

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    https://www.antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

"It is not amazing at all, the pick-and-choose approach of highlighting the misinterpreted remarks of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in October and ignoring this month's remarks by Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, that 'We have no problem with the world. We are not a threat whatsoever to the world, and the world knows it. We will never start a war. We have no intention of going to war with any state.'"

The Bush administration is sad.
    i kno screw iran leaders

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    We got plenty of missile defense shields and radars, so even if Iran launched a nuke

You know Erions brother Eric? His ship is equiped with that brand new missle defence system, the one that you saw on future weapons, the three part system that protects the US from missle attacks. so yea getting a suprise nuke is kinda out of the question
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    lol they can nuke the shit out of the US, i couldnt care less

no one'll ever touch canada tough

muahahaa

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    i hope russia becomes powerful again america is shittin on the world a little too much
    YOU MOTHER FUCKING MORON GO FUCKING FUCK YOUR SELF YOU USA HATING MORON WHO THE FUCK HAS FEDED YOU THIS BULLSHIT.. GO AND KILL YOUR SELF you fucking bitch serisly you and your dumb fucking pepole, YEAH BITHC IM A FUCKING RACIST DEAL WITH IT AND IF I FUCKING SE THAT SHIT AGAIN ILL FUCKING VISIT U AND FUCKING SLAP YOU TO DEAHT YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC BITGCH... AGAIN GO THANK GOD FOR USA ... FUCKING STUPID BITCH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    FYI, endrit is NOT an American

Thanks
    /respect endrit, more powerful Russia would require communism for them again, and you like communism I guess. Commie...

Anyways, the Ayatollah has called Israel "this cancerous tumor of a state [Israel] should be removed from the region."

But he is a confusing man, he is a Muslim John Kerry, flip flop.
    Last edited by Aggressi0n; 06-06-2007 at 09:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    dont hate on muslims, endrit is one too you know...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast