Thread: The "Iran War"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    dont hate on muslims, endrit is one too you know...
    No he isn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yes he is moron, ask him urself
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    dont fucking tell people what they are and what they arent. typical fucking american arrogance. "you arent a muslim, youre an american!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    YOU MOTHER FUCKING MORON GO FUCKING FUCK YOUR SELF YOU USA HATING MORON WHO THE FUCK HAS FEDED YOU THIS BULLSHIT.. GO AND KILL YOUR SELF you fucking bitch serisly you and your dumb fucking pepole, YEAH BITHC IM A FUCKING RACIST DEAL WITH IT AND IF I FUCKING SE THAT SHIT AGAIN ILL FUCKING VISIT U AND FUCKING SLAP YOU TO DEAHT YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC BITGCH... AGAIN GO THANK GOD FOR USA ... FUCKING STUPID BITCH

LOL first dude i dont insulted by you yes i do thank god for USA american people are good people its the fuckin government of this country i hate how many times do i have to say tht just because i hate this government like worser than dog shit doesnt mean i hate the american people oh well b4 wen russia had power
    American government were a little scared but scince it has no more power they fuckin who ever they feel like

DEATH TO WORLD LEADERS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    LOL first dude i dont insulted by you yes i do thank god for USA american people are good people its the fuckin government of this country i hate how many times do i have to say tht just because i hate this government like worser than dog shit doesnt mean i hate the american people oh well b4 wen russia had power
    American government were a little scared but scince it has no more power they fuckin who ever they feel like

DEATH TO WORLD LEADERS
    na your hating on usa.. and you even live there.. man your just acting stupid.. you shoud stop whining.. and so on.. yeah USA has it falws.. but still its better then your own damn contry your from.. serisly stop dissing USA. and about world leders... they always think whats best for there own contry, is Gorge W Bush a moron yes? what can you do about it nothign?.... wait for the democrats to win again.. all you can do is wait.. .. again thank god for usa... and FUCK FUCKING RUSSIA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    /respect endrit, more powerful Russia would require communism for them again, and you like communism I guess. Commie...

Anyways, the Ayatollah has called Israel "this cancerous tumor of a state [Israel] should be removed from the region."

But he is a confusing man, he is a Muslim John Kerry, flip flop.
    lol you dont know anything about poltics dont you?... and communism is much better then USA in some ways.... so dont diss that ..... and yeah im a fucking muslim got a problem with that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    lol you dont know anything about poltics dont you?... and communism is much better then USA in some ways.... so dont diss that ..... and yeah im a fucking muslim got a problem with that?
    No your not, why would a Muslim say fuck Religion. Communism is not good at all, but I guess a scummy liberal would say that, thats all you guys want is power over the people and not letting them have anyways to resist. But then again the USA does suck cause the Liberals changed it to a democratic country... wish it was still Republic.

Thanks
    No your not, why would a Muslim say fuck Religion. Communism is not good at all, but I guess a scummy liberal would say that, thats all you guys want is power over the people and not letting them have anyways to resist. But then again the USA does suck cause the Liberals changed it to a democratic country... wish it was still Republic.
    ROFL ROFL... moron serisly can you come and suck my big fat dick cuz you dont know shit about anything.. if you even knew what Communism was about you woud say it was good.. serisly i shoud ban you for this idotic post.. im muslim.. yes im muslim.. and yes i say fuck relgion cuz religon is fake but i still say im muslim cuz i want to say that i can say want i want when ever i want.. and you sir are a moron who got a Iq as high as the sheep outside your yard.. and yeah red neck go fuck your sister or somthing and stop posting on this forum

Thanks
    omg WILL YOU STOP FUCKING STEREOTYPING PEOPLE. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE STUPID. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    omg WILL YOU STOP FUCKING STEREOTYPING PEOPLE. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE STUPID. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES
    he cant, he has downsyndrome
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    and hes banned lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    ... let em nuke us, one nuke wont take out a state, although an american strike against any middle eastern country would cause it to be wiped off the map.... thats what i dont get, if America just became some peaceful mofos and wait to have a major military strike against us, then sure bomb the hell outta those fuckers, but i dont think we should be sending troops all across the middle east. I support the troops but i sure as hell wont support this war.
    The U.S. will never be peaceful. They're always at war for some reason -- sometimes that reason is formidable. One good reason to go to war, it boosts the economy. What brought us out of the great depression? WWII. The war in iraq might have been to get our economy up I really don't know, all I know is so long as there are men, there will be wars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123