@iSmexy

This apparent programming section minion, was unable to determine if my file was "clean" or not, and then told me to post my own VirusScans of the file. This is unacceptable, mainly due to the fact this is the Programming Section, If the minion has less than 50 posts, it leads me to believe they have little to no programming knowledge (in general terms). What he should have done was VirusScan(Public) the .rar file like its required, THEN he should have further (Since already knowing its in VB since I posted codes of it) reflected my file and viewed the source for him self and Judged whether or not the File was harmful in anyway and if it was or could be he should have brought it to my attention.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...04#post9767604

That is the thread. If there is a need for a minion in the Programming section, I'll gladly do it and take the extra step to confirm everybodys attachments are safe and if any expectations may not be handled that may cause the program to cause harm in any way I'd bring it to the OPs attention (example would be a Auto-click bot's thread freezing causes the program to continue running the thread while the program is unresponsive to hotkeys or inputs to stop or kill the thread)

I just thought I would bring this to public attention. Hopefully something will be done about this.