Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Why ISIS still not nuked?

*gore alert lol* https://i.imgur.com/plpONDs.gif

Seriously they're retarded, and islam is taking all over europe...
    Last edited by Sam...; 08-21-2014 at 07:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam... For This Useful Post:

robot123 (08-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Please don't show gore here, this isn't 4chan. Have the bare minimum respect for victims of murder please.

Your subject isn't a debate either, bring it to FR.

>_> Isis isn't nuked because nukes don't work on a small amount of people spread out that much, and the fallout would be too great.

ISIS itself is pretty much just a better Al Queda.
    -----------------

The problem with terrorist groups like this is that they are driven by ignorance. You can't reason with them, the people there are just as ignorant so they end up joining them as "herd mentality", and eventually they will win if there is no resistance.

Don't misunderstand, ISIS isn't exactly a huge threat to any of the world superpowers. The US could do the same thing they did to Al Queda, but why would they?

The US population doesn't want to fight another war for the sake of some assholes in the middle east. There is no 9/11 to rally them, and a lot of the US population is just sick of the middle east and all the trouble it brings for the economy.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Imo I think the middle east should settle this shit themselves. It's getting to the point where this isn't going to be solved by another international power swooping in and destroying them again and again. This core problem is within their culture/education.

Also poor Archer....
    Last edited by Empire; 08-21-2014 at 06:31 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

-Lame (08-22-2014),Prometheois117 (11-15-2014),Schuba (09-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    They all need to die.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zack For This Useful Post:

99pennies (11-09-2014)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Long live ISIS.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Imo I think the middle east should settle this shit themselves. It's getting to the point where this isn't going to be solved by another international power swooping in and destroying them again and again. This core problem is within their culture/education.
    Middle eastern leaders, kings, are pussies. Let's just keep it this way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Long live ISIS.
    The only way ISIS will prolong it's life is to lose.

The moment they set up a government of any type is the moment they crumble.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Long live ISIS.
    Once again you prove yourself to be of a woefully degenerate intelligence.

Quick question:
    Why support ISIS?

I'm not expecting an well-informed answer, as anyone with a single ounce of logical thought wouldn't associate themselves with those sub-human scum, but let's see you give it a try anyway.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Once again you prove yourself to be of a woefully degenerate intelligence.

Quick question:
    Why support ISIS?

I'm not expecting an well-informed answer, as anyone with a single ounce of logical thought wouldn't associate themselves with those sub-human scum, but let's see you give it a try anyway.
    ISIS is the only group that defended Muslims, in Syria and in Iraq.

They fought the Americans back at the US invasion of Iraq, they are fighting Assad soldiers and his loyals in Syria too.
    I used to be a huge supporter of FSA but not anymore, the moment they received the TOW missiles and the Overpowered weapons from U.S.A that indicated to me that they come to an agreement with the US that after the Assad's fall, there will be a "DEMOCRATIC" rule just like the one that took place in Egypt ( a useless stupid one)
    some say ISIS is made by the CIA or the American government just like the Al-Qaeda, but just stupid and nonsense for me.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ISIS is the only group that defended Muslims, in Syria and in Iraq.

They fought the Americans back at the US invasion of Iraq, they are fighting Assad soldiers and his loyals in Syria too.
    I used to be a huge supporter of FSA but not anymore, the moment they received the TOW missiles and the Overpowered weapons from U.S.A that indicated to me that they come to an agreement with the US that after the Assad's fall, there will be a "DEMOCRATIC" rule just like the one that took place in Egypt ( a useless stupid one)
    some say ISIS is made by the CIA or the American government just like the Al-Qaeda, but just stupid and nonsense for me.
    So you fully agree with their crimes against humanity, just because they don't associate with the American government? Seriously?

Sorry but if I had a choice between torturing and killing innocent civilians and working with the U.S. I'd take the second option.
    Please think about it leaving religion aside.
    Last edited by Zack; 08-22-2014 at 10:03 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

So you fully agree with their crimes against humanity, just because they don't associate with the American government? Seriously?

Sorry but if I had a choice between torturing and killing innocent civilians and working with the U.S. I'd take the second option.
    Please think about it leaving religion aside.
    I don't know what civilians you are talking about; but what I know is that they are going to put an end to the corrupt regimes that is stealing and holding back the Muslims and they will bring everything back to its original owners.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't know what civilians you are talking about; but what I know is that they are going to put an end to the corrupt regimes that is stealing and holding back the Muslims and they will bring everything back to its original owners.
    Please stop trolling redspot.

Guys, this guy likes to pretend to be all hardcore muslim just to make them look bad. He's just another troll, move on.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Zack (08-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=744_1377386471

That's one of many videos showing evidence of civilians being murdered by the ISIS without logical reason...

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=744_1377386471

That's one of many videos showing evidence of civilians being murdered by the ISIS without logical reason...
    Those aren't counted as civilians, they are working for the government and probably transporting them weapons and vehicles or so what ever.
    Also ISIS didn't exist in Syria until the massacres took place and until the Syrian regime killed thousand of innocent people, so you kill our people and we will kill yours.

the guy behind the camera said it : And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively [9:36]

Sunni VS Shitties; thats whats going on, doesn't matter if your a civilian armed or unarmed you guys started it and we will finish it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Those aren't counted as civilians, they are working for the government and probably transporting them weapons and vehicles or so what ever.
    Also ISIS didn't exist in Syria until the massacres took place and until the Syrian regime killed thousand of innocent people, so you kill our people and we will kill yours.

the guy behind the camera said it : And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively [9:36]

Sunni VS Shitties; thats whats going on, doesn't matter if your a civilian armed or unarmed you guys started it and we will finish it.
    "What proves that you're sunni" .. Just because they had no proof they are sunni, even though they said they are, were murdered, that was the reason. They are terrorists.

What? Those poor people didn't fight at all, they answered everything they asked and did everything those terrorists wanted and were still killed. It's so wrong.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

"What proves that you're sunni" .. Just because they had no proof they are sunni, even though they said they are, were murdered, that was the reason. They are terrorists.

What? Those poor people didn't fight at all, they answered everything they asked and did everything those terrorists wanted and were still killed. It's so wrong.
    that term terrorist make me so angry, so ISIS and Jabhat Al-Nusra both are probably similar to each other right? and they were both listen on America's Terrorists list just few months ago, while the Syrian regime and the Assad was never listed so the Hezbollah miltia of Lebanon that is killing civilians in Syria.

The point here none of the shittie people belong to any terrorist group because they are loyal to the US; therefore anyone that is loyal to the US is our enemy and must be killed.

At least these guys had the chance to prove it with one simple question that my 5 years old brother knows. unlike the Syrian people that is killed by a huge TNT barrel with no questions

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast