Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

For Dragonnest accounts/Gold

Hello, i am a new player to Dragon Nest and im in love with the game i want to become the best pvper in the game and need gold to start making my godly charcter, i have many accounts for different games to trade for gold/or an account of dragon nest the games i have i will list below.....

Tera

Runescape

League of legend

Smite

Runes of Magic

ill give you some information about each account of each game first were start with tera.

I have a couple of accounts my first main one is a elin/archer ilevel 183 has nightforge pve bow +12 pve Body Pve Gloves and +11 Favor boots perfect stats on everything, has the acc also, and necklace, it comes with multiple of coustoms 2 tabs full of coustoms, with a hand ful of mounts, not to mention exarch mask and title for iron order. it is a beast account, i hit people hard, highest ive hit is 120k on reaper, on any other class 90k-100k fully buff.
    This Account also includes : level 60 Lancer, Reaper, and Slayer

Another Tera account has a very well known warrior on it, has the title carnivore for being top 5 in 3v3s has couple of mounts and coustoms, it is outdated gear but i can still beat people at ilevel183 XD it also has a level 60 reaper, and lancer. which the lancer has many mounts and coustoms.

For League of legend:

I have One Main Account, Silver 2 Awesome Name, Mostly all Champs missing like 4, Each Champion has 2-more skins on them including Legendary Skins, Tradintional skins and legacy skins it has 20 rune pages. a great account ive put 2,000 dollars into this one account. if you trade/buy you wont be disappointed.

Runes Of Magic:

Now i have a Rouge/scout level 70/62 Pretty out of date, has a couple of mounts including the hover board and a lot of pets and other bonus items. great account to start playing the game it is in indiego pvp world.

Smite:

I have a level 27 With all charcters and any new heros that come out great beginner account, i have mastered 3 champions and almost have enough to buy a gold skin. of your choice.

Contact Information: I Have a email you can reach me at i check regularly. I also have skype which is benj1444 just leave a comment saying u r interested.
    Or you can send me a private message on here, or comment that you are interested screen shots will be provided to a serious buyer/trader just let me know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    bump~ bump!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ~bump bump~