Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Trade ban on steam

Hello guys,

I'm new here so I don't know whether this is the right place to ask such things but today I just got trade banned for nothing like literally for NOTHING I couldn't even trade for 5 days because I just changed my password so I don't know what the fuck steam wants...
    Anyways, does anyone here know how to bypass this bullshit?Because I think steam won't do much about this after I sent them a support ticket.
    I'd be so damn grateful for anyone who could help me to get my knife outta this trap.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenparm View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm new here so I don't know whether this is the right place to ask such things but today I just got trade banned for nothing like literally for NOTHING I couldn't even trade for 5 days because I just changed my password so I don't know what the fuck steam wants...
    Anyways, does anyone here know how to bypass this bullshit?Because I think steam won't do much about this after I sent them a support ticket.
    I'd be so damn grateful for anyone who could help me to get my knife outta this trap.
    Your first trade ban is 1 month.
    So have you been banned before?
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I really doubt that you got trade banned for nothing, and this isn't the correct section, this is essentially the trolling section, with one post out of a thousand being "good".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
    Your first trade ban is 1 month.
    So have you been banned before?
    Not on this account but on another because of overwatch even though I didn't cheat, but well I guess I just have bad luck for being banned by steam for nothing the entire time.
    It says I'm banned from trading permanently

Thanks
    Not on this account but on another because of overwatch even though I didn't cheat, but well I guess I just have bad luck for being banned by steam for nothing the entire time.
    you're on a hacking site and expect me to believe you were banned for nothing. Yeah sure.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hello guys,

Trade banned for nothing HAHAHAHA You're such a fucking liar and I hate people like you.

I have over 2k market transactions and over 2k trades.

You only get banned for scamming or legit attempting to scam.

You got banned for scamming. Steam doesn't just ban for "nothing" they ban you for a good reason , and scamming is that reason.

Just like people cry about getting banned for cheating and how they lost a 500$ inventory for "nothing".

vac bans are NOT false and neither are their scam bans. This is a professional ,
    multimillion dollar company.
    Last edited by Blake; 08-24-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

Gio (08-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    "banned for nothing" try telling that to steam support.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Trade banned for nothing HAHAHAHA You're such a fucking liar and I hate people like you.

You got banned for scamming. Steam doesn't just ban for "nothing" they ban you for a good reason , and scamming is that reason.

Just like people cry about getting banned for cheating and how they lost a 500$ inventory for "nothing".

vac bans are NOT false and neither are their scam bans. This is a professional ,
    Listen I didn't do shit so stop assuming stuff!I didn't scam anyone, if you want to see a screenshot of my trades just tell me and you will see that I didn't do anything wrong.On my first account I got banned by overwatch if you know overwatch you should know how it works so even though I didn't cheat I got banned.While I got banned I simply just owned a cheat for cs go on my computer but didn't use it at all if steam banned me because of that it wouldn't be an overwatch ban but a normal VAC ban so stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    So listen guys I don't care whether you believe me or not, I just wanna know whether someone knows how to bypass a steam trade ban..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Listen I didn't do shit so stop assuming stuff!I didn't scam anyone, if you want to see a screenshot of my trades just tell me and you will see that I didn't do anything wrong.On my first account I got banned by overwatch if you know overwatch you should know how it works so even though I didn't cheat I got banned.While I got banned I simply just owned a cheat for cs go on my computer but didn't use it at all if steam banned me because of that it wouldn't be an overwatch ban but a normal VAC ban so stfu.
    You just proved him right. Who has a cheat that doesn't use it? Yeah right.
    EDIT: Nice doublepost, too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You scammed, AND you cheated.

You got banned for scamming and you got banned for cheating.

Overwatch bans were only false twice out of how many years? They were false against 2 amazing invite players. INVITE PLAYERS. You are no where near as good as shroud or roca. So please do not say they falsely banned you.

Scam bans are 100% true. Whether it's sending fake links or sending trade offers saying " 100$ will be credited to your steam wallet" or using fake middleman or paypal scams. You got banned for at least 1 of the 4 and I know for a fact you did. "how do you know?" because STEAM doesn't FALSELY ban people for scamming. So stfu you scamming piece of shit , also a cheating piece of shit. mum would be proud m8

To answer your question and get this thread closed.

NO you cannot bypass steam trade bans.,without getting jail time. Your account is banned and your inventory is gone. You are permanently banned for SCAMMING. What don't you understand about that? If you want to bypass your trade ban, you must doit server sided and if you wanted to get jail time , be my guest.
    Last edited by Blake; 08-24-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

You scammed, AND you cheated.

You got banned for scamming and you got banned for cheating.

Overwatch bans were only false twice out of how many years? They were false against 2 amazing invite players. INVITE PLAYERS. You are no where near as good as shroud or roca. So please do not say they falsely banned you.

Scam bans are 100% true. Whether it's sending fake links or sending trade offers saying " 100$ will be credited to your steam wallet" or using fake middleman or paypal scams. You got banned for at least 1 of the 4 and I know for a fact you did. "how do you know?" because STEAM doesn't FALSELY ban people for scamming. So stfu you scamming piece of shit , also a cheating piece of shit. mum would be proud m8

To answer your question and get this thread closed.

NO you cannot bypass steam trade bans.,without getting jail time. Your account is banned and your inventory is gone. You are permanently banned for SCAMMING. What don't you understand about that? If you want to bypass your trade ban, you must doit server sided and if you wanted to get jail time , be my guest.
    just let the 10 year old be in denial. you really didn't have to go this far lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FailFish View Post
    just let the 10 year old be in denial. you really didn't have to go this far lmao
    I always take it to far. Sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He has Steam Guard cooldown, worst noob on Earth can't tell the difference between a trade ban and cooldown. *facepalm*
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Steam gives random vac bans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast