Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Riddick keylogged me and i want to him be punished

Hi everyone, i'm opening this staff dispute to prove that Riddick keylogged me and try to get him punished. I promised myself i wouldn't tell this but considering the fact that he's still flaming and that i had enough of him as him as he's a buthurt childish guy.

What happened (short and simple explanation)?
    In the day Symmetrical banned me i and @Riddick started to flame each other on skype, then he said he was going to show a file showing the proves that i had viewed a marketplace thread WHEN IN FACT I DIDN'T, don't know why you keep saying that, anyway going on he sent me the file, i asked if it was a keylogger and he said ""nooo" "wtf" "im MPGH staff ffs", so i opened the file, when i opened it it appeared a cmd control saying to i press a keyboard key, not sure what it was but i think it was the x key, to my computer be formatted, to all my data be deleted you know. A few seconds later my computer started to become very slow and all, i talked with @Symmetrical, he helped me take the keylogger of my computer doe i even had to install MalwareBytes Anti Malware to be sure the keylogger wasn't on my computer anymore. Funny fact after Riddick send me the file, after i realize i had been keylogged by him, Symmetrical went to talk with him about it and he was off and also after my brother ask him to send the file he sent to me to Symmetrical he said "fk you", he refused to.

How did i realize i had been keylogged?
    My computer started to become very slow, i opened my computer task manager and saw an unidentified program there, it had this on his description the following text: Revealer Keylogger Free, search for it on google and you see what it appears. Anyway i managed to remove it all with the help of Symmetrical, ty for that Symmetrical.

Proves of all i posted: https://imgur.com/G9RoTjc,KIe02Lj,Z6J...GgLe,kEBcpjo#5

Now Riddick don't come up with bs as you know perfectly you did it! Also i'm sure you won't mind being banned as you said yourself so many times that you were so happy for not being part of MPGH staff anymore and for moving on for the another paid forum.

@Dave84311, @arunforce, @Liz, @Flengo, @Hero your presence is requested here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-25-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Things that come to my mind

1) You were permanently banned, you weren't an MPGH member, it's irrelevant what he did at that point.
    2) It shows a bat file, you're showing something else, an .exe and a file/folder.
    3) If you wanted to prove he's already a lying scumbag piece of shit, we (I) already know.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (08-26-2014),Color (08-26-2014),Gio (08-27-2014),Hunter (08-25-2014),Priam (09-03-2014),Riddick (08-25-2014),Royce (08-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It wasn't a kelogger, it was a bat file to wipe your C Drive but I didn't add the final commands to DO IT. I wish I would have now.

So as it was done over Skype while you were banned for scamming this thread is useless anyway .

Code:
    @echo off
    title The end of the world
    cd C:\
    :menu
    cls
    echo I take no responsibility for your actions. Beyond this point it is you that has the power to kill yourself. If you press 'x' then your PC will be formatted. Do not come crying to me when you fried your computer or if you lost your project etc...
    pause
    echo Pick your poison:
    echo 1. Die this way (Wimp)
    echo 2. Die this way (WIMP!)
    echo 3. DO NOT DIE THIS WAY
    echo 4. Die this way (you're boring)
    echo 5. Easy way out
    set input=nothing
    set /p input=Choice:
    if %input%==1 goto one
    if %input%==2 goto two

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    3) If you wanted to prove he's already a lying scumbag piece of shit, we (I) already know.
    Yes man ditto!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Lel Riddick you keylogged me perfectly and you know it don't fking lie, arun i can give you the file so you can test it yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @arunforce it doesn't matter when i was banned? Following that, then he could keylogged 1000 banned users and he wouldn't be punished? And doesn't it appeared at least strange that he refused to send the file to Symmetrical? ... And arun you can confirm it with Symmetrical he said to i restart my computer and i did and only after doing that i started to show proves, the files you see, i opened the keylogger location and then it appeared that, that's why you see files. Anyway i can give the file to you test it yourself. And Riddick bye why? I only thought even while banning if you keylogged me it also counted nothing more i got misleaded so explain me why the bye?
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-25-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks
    @ @Player_Gammer

AFAIK, it was just a BAT file that wipes the C-Drive
    A BAT file doesn't keyloggs a person's computer..

and since you were already banned for scamming and no longer a member of MPGH
    He can do that ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

Color (08-26-2014),Riddick (08-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    @ @Player_Gammer

AFAIK, it was just a BAT file that wipes the C-Drive
    A BAT file doesn't keyloggs a person's computer..

and since you were already banned for scamming and no longer a member of MPGH
    He can do that ..
    K thanks or the explanation Symmetrical but does that bat file also make a people computer slow? And the screenshots Symmetrical don't they prove anything? The fact he refused to send the file to you? The fact that he went off when you were going to talk to you? Not trying to be rude as i'm very greatful for the help you provided but... K, i got the point i was banned i had no rights, and he can do whatever he wants, k... Symmetrical i swear after he sent the file to me i opened the task manager and it appeared the keylogger program. Can i send you the program he sent me so you can verify it yourself? Or can you de-compile it trough teamviewer? Anyway yeah i can see i opened a useless thread as i was banned... Requesting to this thread be closed @arunforce and many apologies for wasting your time but first Symmetrical i want to you test the file yourself.
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-25-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    i want to you test the file yourself.
    Upload it here on MPGH so we can test it

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There is no connection from the bat to the exe.

And you were banned, it had nothing to do with MPGH.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Hunter (08-25-2014),Riddick (08-25-2014),thijsduijker (08-30-2014)