Thanks

Update on official global cross series bans

It's really all false. You don't have to worry.

If your banned on A2 (me for almost 2 years now) and bought A3 & DayZ SA (both un banned) you won't be banned

Only new bans will ban your A3 and DayZ SA. Or, (a theory) if you open A2 and join a server and receive the ban message it will register to your steam and ban you on A3 and DayZ SA.

So all you people who say your key got stolen its not fair and cry about it (key was stolen a year ago in A2) you're lying. You got banned legitametley from DayZ SA or A3 or It wouldn't have banned you. Because bans placed farther then 8 days ago today won't matter. So stop lying just because yours got detected and your crying about it.

Anyways, use this information wisely. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved it to current bans also! Good luck and happy hacking.

Thanks
    Makes sense, there would be mass outrage if they had decided to ban all Arma 3 and DayZSA keys on steam accounts with legacy Arma 2 bans.

Going forward every time we buy a new Arma 2/3/DayZSA copy we should always do it on a new steam account to avoid losing multiple games when we get banned in one. Not a big deal. Just a PITA constantly switching steam accounts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    no, i have been banned from Dayz standalone, straight after i checked to see if i was banned on arma 2: OA, i was banned. global bans are now game cross

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rex5514 View Post
    no, i have been banned from Dayz standalone, straight after i checked to see if i was banned on arma 2: OA, i was banned. global bans are now game cross
    We know. But people who had old Arma 2 bans (before the Steam move) do not get their current DayZ SA and Arma 3 banned by this update if they have never cheated on those games.

Any Arma 3 and DayZ SA bans will get all three banned. Also any Arma 2 bans from this point forward will get all three banned as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Is this real or BS . Got a global 2 years ago and ran OA a week back, Battleye ban messages popped up. Still not banned on Standalone.

Thanks
    I also have an Arma2 global on my current DayZ SA account, not gonna risk losing 350 hours of playtime (with hax ofcourse) anytime soon.