Thread: 2Edgy4MPGH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Yeah most of us already know he's a avy slut.
    *an avy slut

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

Assistive (08-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

*an avy slut
    I don't see how it matters, the only reason I change them so frequently is because when I make a new one, I put it on and see how it looks. However, an alternative would be to upload to imgur, and inspect element it. I am too lazy to go to all that work just so you kids don't cry to your mommas tho, soooooo
    @Color you change avi's and siggy pics like a slut too, dunno whut you're talking about.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemo View Post
    Thanks for riding my dick CS, AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA
    I cannot fathom how you think me taking screen shots of your frequent avatar changes results in me riding your "dick". If anyone is the queen of riding cock its you and we have @Blake to vouch for that. He even made a thread:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=843771

I also think there was another thread where Blake showed Misery sucking his anaconda trying to be friends or something. Either way there is proof of Misery just being a true CS.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

I cannot fathom how you think me taking screen shots of your frequent avatar changes results in me riding your "dick". If anyone is the queen of riding cock its you and we have @Blake to vouch for that. He even made a thread:

I also think there was another thread where Blake showed Misery sucking his anaconda trying to be friends or something. Either way there is proof of Misery just being a true CS.
    You can just view the vms https://www.mpgh.net/forum/converse.p...0716&u2=853390

You can view https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...51#post9361051

You have to find the thread about him wanting nig boi but even before that and after that you can see every time I posted, he quote me, thank me.

Basically 'stalking" my every post. He dick rode me hard , until I told him I don't see him as a friend.

Also when I made the thread about the infraction that I got from mayion(misery reported but mayion and misery both deny it) ,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=843771&p=9679559&viewfull=1#post9 679559 <Flengo said that and A week or 2 after , he either got demoted or resigned. Not sure. Pretty funny tho

So much for getting MD and banning me
    [MPGH]Deemo - 07-22-2014Report
    Lol, I never cared for Nig Boi. Ghost and I did it jokingly to see if it would even work.

I still think a white guy in nig Boi would be hilarious, but no, I am not butthurt. I got a staff position, am in the running for MM, and plan on going for MD. Then I can ban your punk ass.
    Last edited by Blake; 08-30-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

You can just view the vms https://www.mpgh.net/forum/converse.p...0716&u2=853390

You can view https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...51#post9361051

You have to find the thread about him wanting nig boi but even before that and after that you can see every time I posted, he quote me, thank me.

Basically 'stalking" my every post. He dick rode me hard , until I told him I don't see him as a friend.

Also when I made the thread about the infraction that I got from mayion(misery reported but mayion and misery both deny it) ,
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=843771&p=9679559&viewfull=1#post9 679559 <Flengo said that and A week or 2 after , he either got demoted or resigned. Not sure. Pretty funny tho

So much for getting MD and banning me
    [MPGH]Deemo - 07-22-2014Report
    Lol, I never cared for Nig Boi. Ghost and I did it jokingly to see if it would even work.

I still think a white guy in nig Boi would be hilarious, but no, I am not butthurt. I got a staff position, am in the running for MM, and plan on going for MD. Then I can ban your punk ass.
    I remember the entire situation. I just needed to make my point even more clear before he tried to debunk it.
    Last edited by Assistive; 08-30-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

So then what was all of this FOR exactly? Why did you stalk me and screenshot my posts? Was this all for you to go:

"GUYS LOOK, A GUY CHANGES AN AVATAR FREQUENTLY, CSCSCSCS *dick sucking noises*"

If so, good for you I guess. I honestly don't care, if I am able to change my avatar/name then I can and will. You and Blake can jack each other off with your hate for me in the meantime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So then what was all of this FOR exactly? Why did you stalk me and screenshot my posts? Was this all for you to go:

"GUYS LOOK, A GUY CHANGES AN AVATAR FREQUENTLY, CSCSCSCS *dick sucking noises*"

If so, good for you I guess. I honestly don't care, if I am able to change my avatar/name then I can and will. You and Blake can jack each other off with your hate for me in the meantime.
    He messaged me asking for posts/vms about you dick riding me. I linked it to him. End of story. I don't hate you Jordan.

I don't hate you Jordan.

Also I'd never jack my dick to any male, and especially to some bieiber hair duck face ****** <3 Wonder who that could be.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    I think there's nothing wrong with changing your avatar alot as long as his new ones not shit and hasent been for awhile besides the time he had some faggity Yaoi shit as his avatar. Also a reminder not to get what I'm saying here twisted your still a massive dick licking bitch @Deemo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

He messaged me asking for posts/vms about you dick riding me. I linked it to him. End of story. I don't hate you Jordan.

I don't hate you Jordan.

Also I'd never jack my dick to any male, and especially to some bieiber hair duck face ****** <3 Wonder who that could be.
    Lmao. Good to know?

I do have beiber hair again sadly, I need to cut it. Got me that time, I guess.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Blake (08-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Stickied and archived pls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    I think there's nothing wrong with changing your avatar alot as long as his new ones not shit and hasent been for awhile besides the time he had some faggity Yaoi shit as his avatar. Also a reminder not to get what I'm saying here twisted your still a massive dick licking bitch @Deemo
    You woulda done better to not mention me. I wouldn't have read it.

Thanks

You woulda done better to not mention me. I wouldn't have read it.
    </3 .......

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Holy fuck fucking underage kids, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS WHEN YOU NEED THEM? MODS UNDERAGE& BAN THIS ******S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Holy fuck fucking underage kids, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS WHEN YOU NEED THEM? MODS UNDERAGE& BAN THIS ******S
    We are kids yet you are the one typing in all caps. Okay bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Man, this pizza looks fucking good. Spicy shrimp? Sign me up!

this thread is cancerous and you're all fucking retards
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Blake (08-31-2014),Hunter (08-31-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (08-31-2014),Not an Asian (09-01-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast