I'm such a little ****** when it comes to this show, I'm still watching it in the hope that it can manage to redeem itself in one way or another, I can't help it.

To talk about the actual episode, all I can really say is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. Interesting things actually happened in this episode and I'm actually looking forward to next week for the follow-up to the cliffhanger. I don't know if it's just me but I feel as though the animation was different or maybe it was just the lighting and mood but man did it do something for me. They managed to tie up some speculation and criticism of the show a pretty reasonable manner. There was a moment that made me think "What" for a few seconds but it was nothing major, everything else was in-line and made sense (unlike the previous episodes). They really gave Death Gun a presence in this episode, it really did shape him into this evil character that you really SHOULD be afraid of. I really can't say anything other than something clicked for me this episode and I'm pretty happy with it. If you've not been watching the series up until now I suggest that you wait a few more episodes so that we can gauge whether it would actually be worth watching but as far as this episode goes, if they can keep up this kind of work then I'll gladly tell people to watch it.

And Kirito being a ninja-flipping Jedi master was pretty fuckin' sweet as well, I'm not going to lie, that scene made me giggle like the bitch I am. I recognize that I'm pretty much the only one here that's still watching this as it's released but I'm pleased that I stuck by it now.