Thread: Hentai?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Hentai?

idk if this is the right section but i like hentai and idk if its weird or not but which one is the latest and good one. because the one i find are usually bad quality and is old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I recommend boku no pico

Thanks
    jk idk if this is a girl of boy
    Last edited by Chungha; 09-01-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks
    Ayy my fucking nigga, and my type of thread as well haha

Anyways I'll recommend you some of my favs I guess

*Note these aren't new, they're a few years ago(more than 1 I guess can't remember) the only new one I'm waiting for is Baku Ane :3

Ane Koi Suki Kirai Daisuki- One of my personal favorites, derived from a manga/doujinshi and Sana is so kawaii(she has the oppai if you're into that as well) btw there's a sequel but no OVA released for the sequel

Uhou Renka- Nagisa was so kawaii and I honestly prefer her over Karen, even though I love oppai and Karen has it lol, really good as well and the last scene was pretty funny haha

Fukubiki! Triangle: Miharu After- Love triangle type of h, plot revolves around a guy whose gf gets into an accident and suffers amnesia shortly after, forgetting about him and their relationship as well. Her sister, Futaba, then confronts him on the issue and tells him that she'll "cope" with him as a way to "help" him lol

Tsun Tsun wa Maid Ero Ero Desu- Eishun, the MC, has a maid who happens to be his childhood friend, Kiriha, and during a session of beating off to one of the pics he took of her ends up being caught and "punished" Really good btw one of the best I've seen also :3 Kiriha has the oppai btw

Sono Hanabira- Mei and Reo's story, it's a vn series btw c: Best yuri(if you're into lesbians) and also I'm currently playing the first part of their story(the 3rd game released in the series) then gonna play their second part(the 5th game in the series)

Ane Haramix- The story is about a shinigami, Mina, who comes to claim the MC's(Akitoshi) life. After he pleads she gives him an option to find, and impregnate, a girl so more years can be added to his life and not bring it to an abrupt end and the girl who steps in to fulfill his deed? His sister Hitomi lol Really liked this because Mina and Hitomi were both kawaii :3 The ending is pretty retarded imo but eh

Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou- MC looks really weird despite his body, he looks like he's 12 or 13 actually lol basically the story is just about the MC being diagnosed with a condition that unless he has constant sex, he will suffer from erectile dysfunction and unable to perform when it comes down to have sex. Just like Ane Haramix, his sister decides to help him out on the situation and as well as 3 other girls(including the nurse that give him his diagnostic). The ending scene left me kinda pissed because a new girl was introduced, Nonomi, and she was so kawaii lol

Hatsu Inu The Animation and its sequel- Fujion was so kawaii but the plot was really weird lol it's basically about a guy who finally gets the courage to ask out Fujion(a quiet girl from him class) and while on the train, he finds out she keeps a vibrator on her at all times after seeing her twitch and moaning lol After they start a relationship, he starts having his doubts and wonders if she prefers the vibrator over him lmao Anyways the ending was pretty good I guess(the one before the sequel) and there's another girl in here that fucks him as well(and also the school nurse lmao) :3

I think that's about it? o.0

Btw some, or most, of these are not up to your standards of high quality I guess they're just average/mid but not bad c:

You're better off with reading doujinshi's tbh there are a lot of good ones, and uncensored, but too bad they don't have OVA's
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 09-01-2014 at 08:02 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by asianmudkip View Post
    I recommend boku no pico
    dont send him this fucked shit of a anime there boys -.- they pee of the edge of a clift im going to reccomend what @gamer4evere says to everyone ^.^

"Bible Black, Discipline, Seikon no Qwaser (its borderline, not fully hentai)
    For more look and hentai2w . com"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    dont send him this fucked shit of a anime there boys -.- they pee of the edge of a clift im going to reccomend what @gamer4evere says to everyone ^.^

"Bible Black, Discipline, Seikon no Qwaser (its borderline, not fully hentai)
    For more look and hentai2w . com"
    Uhh that was cum m8 not pee lmao and also Bible Black has futa(fuck futa) + I heard it's bad
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Uhh that was cum m8 not pee lmao and also Bible Black has futa(fuck futa) + I heard it's bad
    i am just quoting a person who knows shit about anime ok do u think i watch that stuff im giving bad advice coz he wants fleshlight he is gonna mix the 2 together D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OP, I suggest these. the first hentais I saw and the best so far (for me)

Bible Black
    Discipline
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Definitely Bible Black - best uncensored hentai ever.
    Consenting adultery - Uncensored, Good Q.
    Eroge - Cool Q but censored.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bible black is so old lol, it's like recommending dragon pink.

Thanks

Thanks
    what @asianmudkip recommend to me was so wrong i do not want to talk about what i did. Loool

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    i do not want to talk about what i did.
    Does that mean you wanked to trap hentai?

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Bible black is so old lol, it's like recommending dragon pink.
    No one cares as long the animation and the story is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast