Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    User I think this flaming spam-artist is asking for some sort of ban. Whoever told him the "OPK" users were in fact using "OPK" lied. They're using the ghost mode hack with an aimbot. The last RK aimbot works for some people who roll back their engine.exe to the last update and modify some of its information.

This guy is so misinformed and loves to get his post count up flaming people. He doesn't even know what a real OPK is. Good job moron. Correct User1. Way to go. Because with his position I severely doubt you know more than he does.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    User I think this flaming spam-artist is asking for some sort of ban. Whoever told him the "OPK" users were in fact using "OPK" lied. They're using the ghost mode hack with an aimbot. The last RK aimbot works for some people who roll back their engine.exe to the last update and modify some of its information.

This guy is so misinformed and loves to get his post count up flaming people. He doesn't even know what a real OPK is. Good job moron. Correct User1. Way to go. Because with his position I severely doubt you know more than he does.
    Haha, you're a fucking idiot. I really hope you get banned because you're a fucking dumbass kid. Let me guess you're about 15 years old? If you're older than I suggest you stop living with your mother and get a fucking job and learn something.
    For 1. OPK is one position kill meaning everyone on your team will die when the other person using it kills you all with headshots while they're flying around the map you dumbass.
    and 2. Misinformed? An flaming spam-artist? You've been misinformed and you're the one flaming and spamming my thread dumbass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Think of it like this: Combat arms has been hit one time and probably lost A LOT of players. Now the ghost mode has came and Combat arms will be hit AGAIN, only problem is that A.V.A is out, and I predict it will be the new king.

Lets put it this way: MPGH Used to have pubs made by Dave and had coders working.
    Then MPGH had to move servers beacuse of Nexon and their lawyers
    Then we lost A HUGE amount of people
    A few months ago RK's aimbot came out.
    Another huge hit with RK downing FPS
    RK has a EXTREMELY large amount of people online. I think it was 1k registered members online, MPGH only has 300+
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Haha, you're a fucking idiot. I really hope you get banned because you're a fucking dumbass kid. Let me guess you're about 15 years old? If you're older than I suggest you stop living with your mother and get a fucking job and learn something.
    For 1. OPK is one position kill meaning everyone on your team will die when the other person using it kills you all with headshots while they're flying around the map you dumbass.
    and 2. Misinformed? An flaming spam-artist? You've been misinformed and you're the one flaming and spamming my thread dumbass.
    uhm to point somethign out thats called ghost mode and aimbot you fking rtard opk is when you make everyone appear in front of you adn you shoot them or knife them, learn soemthign hotu hacks, actualy why dont you just go to you tube and search ********* skills vip
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    mhmm well said i also agree with this our coders will pwn the unamed hack
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post
    uhm to point somethign out thats called ghost mode and aimbot you fking rtard opk is when you make everyone appear in front of you adn you shoot them or knife them, learn soemthign hotu hacks, actualy why dont you just go to you tube and search ********* skills vip
    You can't even fucking speak english, you think I'm going to listen to you? You don't even fucking KNOW what OPK is kid. It's ONE POSITION KILL. You kill EVERYONE on the map because they're in front of you and you can get ALL headshots everytime. You're fucking stupid aren't you? I'm sick of you flaming and spamming dude, seriously you and ROUGHS3X are just spamming and fucking flaming every thread you're in but yet have no knowledge of what you're saying. How pathetic you people are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Oh and BTW the def Bush gave us is correct, everyone appears in front of you, when u float around and everyone dies is called fly hacking/glitch keying and OPK or ultament super bullets.

Don't flame if u never even tried OPK B4.
    Any donations would help

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    Oh and BTW the def Bush gave us is correct, everyone appears in front of you, when u float around and everyone dies is called fly hacking/glitch keying and OPK or ultament super bullets.

Don't flame if u never even tried OPK B4.
    Dude why are you fucking flaming and spamming too? You're a minion, you should know better.
    I wasn't flaming, I was telling him the correct thing. An by the way I know what OPK is. I'm not a fucking idiot, in fact I've seen it in action, and why in the hell would I want to use OPK?
    Just close this fucking thread and STOP your spamming and flaming in it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thank you! No more shithead threads about the pub!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seriously. User. Ban this fuck. He doesn't know a thing about hacking except what we tell him. He set this up to flame people and his information isn't even correct. I'm like 7 years older than this punk. Tell you what. Whoever permanently bans this punk gets 10k NX on me when my next code arrives.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If anyone bans me because you said so then they themselves will get banned. Just because you offer $10 doesn't mean you can have them ban me for no reason.

Thanks
    I was going to say something a while ago, but damn o_O. This seems to have got a little out of hand. I mean it's not that big of a deal. Just a game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by why06jz View Post
    I was going to say something a while ago, but damn o_O. This seems to have got a little out of hand. I mean it's not that big of a deal. Just a game.
    Sadly, it's not to them. It's their life because they're either too young to have one or they're too old and stupid to get one.
    I keep saying to close this thread but nope. User1 just keeps provoking them to spam and flame me. It's really stupid and I just want it to stop because it's getting out of control.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    My words of logic is not considered spam and flame. They are only facts.

As for seeing it in action, I OPKED B4
    Any donations would help

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There's plenty of reasons to ban you. You know nothing yet think you know everything. Just like every other snot nosed punk who comes around you can't be told shit. You're dead wrong and no matter how many people tell you this you'll sit there and insist you're correct until you're blue in the face. That's fine. Believing you're right and actually being right are two different things. You've lost all credibility on here. So say what you like but you'll be talking to yourself from here on out. Do us a small favor. Give our gene pool a higher chance at success and kill yourself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast