Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

My small autobiography

Warning: Somewhat sad and pretty serious.

My mind is a twisted world of hatred and depression. I cannot express emotion no matter how hard I try, because I am a chronic alexithymiac. All my laughs are fake, all my happiness gets sucked up my a black hole. The only feelings of joy or happiness I get is short lasted and not substantial enough for anyone to notice. I have everything but I feel like I have so little. Sometimes nothing at all. I will sit, alone, in a dark room and think about how much others would give to have the privileged life I have. Most of the people in Africa don't even have water. Let alone a meal 3 times a day that they can just choose not to eat. There's so much in this world I will never experience because of the limits and borders I set myself to. I never take big risks because whenever I do, it sometimes turns out to be a horrible mistake. I have devoted all my time to a forum called MPGH and I have made a few friends there during the time I have spent since November 2011. Lots of this changed when I started to make use of my skills and talents, that were hobbies before had developed into much more. By 2012 I had developed a highly successful minecraft mod with one of my good friends. Despite it being so popular at the time I stopped working on it half way into finishing version 2.1. I continued to program misc stuff in Java and was exploring other languages aswell. During 2013 I started playing a game called Realm of the Mad God. I had an account for quiet some time back when it was developed by its original developer. It was a sellout and sold to the company I began to hate. Middle of 2013 I met some more people on MPGH who all had an interest in this game aswell. We developed a small hack for the game amongst ourselves and made a small group out of it. A few months after we had developed a extremely advanced bot for the game and some of the members went off to sell items for the game. Around that time I quit realm and started playing a small game called robotgame. You developed a robot in Python and battled it against other people. I was so amazed by it in the first day I had made a bot that hit the 3rd page of the leaderboards. I continued working on it for quiet some time before I discovered the irc for robotgame. I went in it almost everyday and talked to people. Everyone was so nice and I had a really good time. But it was time for me to move on. Around late 2013 I released the source code to one of the best robots in robotgame and moved on. I still go on once in a while to checkout the new stuff and say hi in the irc. I began playing Garry's mod a lot in early 2014 and with a group of buddies made the hack 'SFD'. To this day no one else knows what that means besides us. Two months later our side dev left us for real life and a little while longer so did the other member. It was just me. I gave up on SFD and started developing a darkrp server with my friend who I made the minecraft mod with too. It was fun for a while. My friend couldn't afford to pay for the server anymore and it eventually ended. 3/??/2014 I started talking to a moderator from MPGH a lot more. We became good friends and still are to this day. I came across a TTT server with my friend one day and really liked it. I eventually became temp admin on it and tried to get developer. Two other people got developer, not me. I tried to get developer for days until I gave up. I expressed an emotion, finally! But it wasn't one I liked. It was not happiness or joy, it was bitter and cruel. Sadness and depression. After all my hard work I had a lot of enjoyment doing I relapsed back to my old self. About a month later I came back only to see no development done to the server. It didn't suprise me but I was somewhat offended by it. I didn't say anything about it and continued my quest to become developer for this server. I talked to the owner and the head staff whenever I could but it felt useless. One day I made a amazing list of cool stuff I could add to the server, the owner and the head staff loved if! I was so happy, I didn't cry and my expression didn't change but on the inside I felt good, finally. About two hours later the head staff broke the news to me. I wasn't going to be a developer. I felt betrayed and enraged. I deleted all my code I had made for the server, shut off my computer, and did what I shouldn't have done. But it was worth it. I thought about it and decided not to give up. After working hard for months I worked up the courage to ask for developer again. The answer was different. It wasn't a yes, but it wasn't a no. I was being considered to become a developer finally! About two weeks later a bunch of stuff happened that I won't go into detail with, I finally got the rank of developer. I worked super hard that whole day and didn't sleep for over 48 hours. I was either working on the server or watching anime that I still haven't finished to this day. The story continues.

Notable mentions:
    Raple for risking his job for me
    Symmetrical for risking his job for me
    Zach for being there to talk to
    Kodoku for being an awesome guy
    angelofsilence for showing me robotgame
    Krazyshank for everything you've done for me
    Kranossity for whatever you did
    Ryan duke for the momsexual developement team
    Jov for paying for the teamspeak
    Color ( I hate you )
    Rance for showing me the anime section
    Link cabin for providing amazing infosec videos
    Choka & clot for making sfd happen

And the most important people
    Callum for making me love anime
    Dave for MPGH
    Liz for making MPGH a better place
    Invicition you know why
    Mbbdogg you know why
    And finally Ryagi for giving me a chance

I love MPGH.
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well written!

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
    Warning: Somewhat sad and pretty serious.

My mind is a twisted world of hatred and depression. I cannot express emotion no matter how hard I try, because I am a chronic alexithymiac. All my laughs are fake, all my happiness gets sucked up my a black hole. The only feelings of joy or happiness I get is short lasted and not substantial enough for anyone to notice. I have everything but I feel like I have so little. Sometimes nothing at all. I will sit, alone, in a dark room and think about how much others would give to have the privileged life I have. Most of the people in Africa don't even have water. Let alone a meal 3 times a day that they can just choose not to eat. There's so much in this world I will never experience because of the limits and borders I set myself to. I never take big risks because whenever I do, it sometimes turns out to be a horrible mistake. I have devoted all my time to a forum called MPGH and I have made a few friends there during the time I have spent since November 2011. Lots of this changed when I started to make use of my skills and talents, that were hobbies before had developed into much more. By 2012 I had developed a highly successful minecraft mod with one of my good friends. Despite it being so popular at the time I stopped working on it half way into finishing version 2.1. I continued to program misc stuff in Java and was exploring other languages aswell. During 2013 I started playing a game called Realm of the Mad God. I had an account for quiet some time back when it was developed by its original developer. It was a sellout and sold to the company I began to hate. Middle of 2013 I met some more people on MPGH who all had an interest in this game aswell. We developed a small hack for the game amongst ourselves and made a small group out of it. A few months after we had developed a extremely advanced bot for the game and some of the members went off to sell items for the game. Around that time I quit realm and started playing a small game called robotgame. You developed a robot in Python and battled it against other people. I was so amazed by it in the first day I had made a bot that hit the 3rd page of the leaderboards. I continued working on it for quiet some time before I discovered the irc for robotgame. I went in it almost everyday and talked to people. Everyone was so nice and I had a really good time. But it was time for me to move on. Around late 2013 I released the source code to one of the best robots in robotgame and moved on. I still go on once in a while to checkout the new stuff and say hi in the irc. I began playing Garry's mod a lot in early 2014 and with a group of buddies made the hack 'SFD'. To this day no one else knows what that means besides us. Two months later our side dev left us for real life and a little while longer so did the other member. It was just me. I gave up on SFD and started developing a darkrp server with my friend who I made the minecraft mod with too. It was fun for a while. My friend couldn't afford to pay for the server anymore and it eventually ended. 3/??/2014 I started talking to a moderator from MPGH a lot more. We became good friends and still are to this day. I came across a TTT server with my friend one day and really liked it. I eventually became temp admin on it and tried to get developer. Two other people got developer, not me. I tried to get developer for days until I gave up. I expressed an emotion, finally! But it wasn't one I liked. It was not happiness or joy, it was bitter and cruel. Sadness and depression. After all my hard work I had a lot of enjoyment doing I relapsed back to my old self. About a month later I came back only to see no development done to the server. It didn't suprise me but I was somewhat offended by it. I didn't say anything about it and continued my quest to become developer for this server. I talked to the owner and the head staff whenever I could but it felt useless. One day I made a amazing list of cool stuff I could add to the server, the owner and the head staff loved if! I was so happy, I didn't cry and my expression didn't change but on the inside I felt good, finally. About two hours later the head staff broke the news to me. I wasn't going to be a developer. I felt betrayed and enraged. I deleted all my code I had made for the server, shut off my computer, and did what I shouldn't have done. But it was worth it. I thought about it and decided not to give up. After working hard for months I worked up the courage to ask for developer again. The answer was different. It wasn't a yes, but it wasn't a no. I was being considered to become a developer finally! About two weeks later a bunch of stuff happened that I won't go into detail with, I finally got the rank of developer. I worked super hard that whole day and didn't sleep for over 48 hours. I was either working on the server or watching anime that I still haven't finished to this day. The story continues.

Notable mentions:
    Raple for risking his job for me
    Symmetrical for risking his job for me
    Zach for being there to talk to
    Kodoku for being an awesome guy
    angelofsilence for showing me robotgame
    Krazyshank for everything you've done for me
    Kranossity for whatever you did
    Ryan duke for the momsexual developement team
    Jov for paying for the teamspeak
    Color ( I hate you )
    Rance for showing me the anime section
    Link cabin for providing amazing infosec videos
    Choka & clot for making sfd happen

And the most important people
    Callum for making me love anime
    Dave for MPGH
    Liz for making MPGH a better place
    Invicition you know why
    Mbbdogg you know why
    And finally Ryagi for giving me a chance

I love MPGH.

Thx for not mentioning me for helping u in BT
    but well written
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    I read a sentence... you sound like a ******.

tl;dr

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post

Thx for not mentioning me for helping u in BT
    but well written
    Sorry I tried to remember everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Well written!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post

tl;dr
    That's because you didn't read the first six words of the thread
    d e a d b o y s
    Trollaux
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That was a long read.

Thanks
    That's because you didn't read the first six words of the thread
    Nah, I did.

off topic but I see you have shit taste in anime

Thanks

tl;dr
    Rance, go back to your loli dungeon and tentacle hentai you fucking plebian.

Thanks for the mention trillox.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Rance, go back to your loli dungeon and tentacle hentai you fucking plebian.

Thanks for the mention trillox.
    I'm running out of lolis, I've come out of the dungeon to capture fresh ones from MPGH... but all I'm finding is filthy ******s.

Thanks
    Nah, I did.

off topic but I see you have shit taste in anime
    I only watch ecchi/harem/romance anime
    usually I watch for the art and the characters, not the story/plot
    d e a d b o y s
    Trollaux
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks

I only watch ecchi/harem/romance anime
    usually I watch for the art and the characters, not the story/plot
    Go watch Bakemonogatari, it's one of the few ecchi/harem/romance anime that doesn't suck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I want to read more. Do more please.

Thanks
    Era uma vez um garotinho branco e rico, parecia ate um porquinho fofo de deus abençoado.

Depois de virar um super x9 bom de bola e pegar todas a pipiricas das minas, Jov entrou no mpgh e gastou uma grana de crack fudida, E virou um deus branco do brasil huezeiro da porra. Aquele gostoso jov e agora o maior x9 do mundo

My autobiography in portuguese @BACKD00R @Trollaux

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    I want to read more. Do more please.
    I have so much more still left. I still have to decide if doing this was right. I could write about my life for 1000s of pages but a lot of it is stuff I don't want to even talk about with some of my closest friends. I will think about writing more about this and how this happened to me and how depression effected my life. I was expecting a lot of hate and dislike from this but I got the opposite.

Maybe.
    d e a d b o y s
    Trollaux
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    Era uma vez um garotinho branco e rico, parecia ate um porquinho fofo de deus abençoado.

Depois de virar um super x9 bom de bola e pegar todas a pipiricas das minas, Jov entrou no mpgh e gastou uma grana de crack fudida, E virou um deus branco do brasil huezeiro da porra. Aquele gostoso jov e agora o maior x9 do mundo

My autobiography in portuguese @BACKD00R @Trollaux
    I don't know if google translate made this extremely funny or extremely fucked up.
    d e a d b o y s
    Trollaux
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast