Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    dC isn't free for a reason. It isn't some junk.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cigoL For This Useful Post:

Jabberwock (09-21-2014),Scythen (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cigoL View Post
    dC isn't free for a reason. It isn't some junk.
    Sorry, wrong comment. Here come nobody says anything to give free, work is work and is respected. It's not that we're talking about. We speak of loyalty to the community to which you belong. Businesses and private lives of the people are not discussed here. You are doing an advertisement and that is not allowed in the forum rules.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    His skype is on profile, but he won't accept your request unless there is something you should add him for.

PS: This rotation was me and freddy talking about it in skype and freddy tested it and it worked

Don't know if it works now or not as I didn't test.
    frought you add me plz for some help on skype

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    Sorry, do not understand anything of what I try to explain. And do not talk of you, but for everyone.
    Before one year ago, here was full of coders trying things, exchanging information and sharing together a hack, aimbot, etc. Today, are only coders loyal to MPGH, and we are happy with your macros and hacks. The old coders, the pro coders, went about their business (alright, work is good) but forgot the friends here.

This is a community of friends loyal to MPGH, always remember that.
    DatMexy? I not know and not talk, no idea.
    Heartily friend !
    Then that's mean you aren't Speaking about the following people :

Jabberwock (Name changed to RageSmirk)
    Illy
    Fr3ddy11
    AznNicholas
    (There is probatly more, but i wont speak for them, as i actually dont have to)

and btw, MPGH is just as before, leeching, kids wanting everything & always crying

Leeching -> you don't even need a proof, the current main ''coder'' that release here (appenratly stopped not long ago) is a pure leecher, there is kinda nothing he can do by himself (Except of course, taking other's code and adding it in ''his cheat'')

kids wanting everything & always crying -> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=860435
    Feel free to read the whole thread if you want!
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-16-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    I Miss the old time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

Frought (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sorry, wrong comment. Here come nobody says anything to give free, work is work and is respected. It's not that we're talking about. We speak of loyalty to the community to which you belong. Businesses and private lives of the people are not discussed here. You are doing an advertisement and that is not allowed in the forum rules.
    May I know what language you are speaking?

Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    So, what happened to the old hackers? Probably they got banned but I miss MaxyMexy / DatMexy, and the other ones. Btw what hacks did Mexy use.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Li2kWE8l3ko

They all left
    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.

!!VCC GIVEAWAY!!
    !!Dunkin Donuts ACC GIVEAWAY!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post

Illy
    Fr3ddy11
    AznNicholas

and btw, MPGH is just as before, leeching, kids wanting everything & always crying

Leeching -> you don't even need a proof, the current main ''coder'' that release here (appenratly stopped not long ago) is a pure leecher, there is kinda nothing he can do by himself (Except of course, taking other's code and adding it in ''his cheat'')

kids wanting everything & always crying -> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=860435
    I not say names of members of this community. I speak generally of loyalty that a person should have when part of a community. Do not try to cover the sun with a finger, the coders who were contributing more to this community, left.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to punisher54 For This Useful Post:

00qwe (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by cigoL View Post
    May I know what language you are speaking?
    Do not worry, your comment makes me see the level of culture that you have. Let so, do not ever would understand.

Thanks
    I not say names of members of this community. I speak generally of loyalty that a person should have when part of a community. Do not try to cover the sun with a finger, the coders who were contributing more to this community, left.
    loyalty you keep using that word, but i dont think you know what it mean.

Posting a cheat, and after 3 days, 25 newbs from mpgh, had took it, Hex edited 1 character, and reposted it everywhere (Including MPGH) and there was Flengo which was saying : Its totally OK, the user did Hex edited 1 character, so it isn't leeching and he is allowed to post it if the leecher wanted. Which is also why, everyone that was there 2 years + ago, know that Flengo is nothing more than a Leecher Support.

dont F**King speak about loyalty. ALL of you on MPGH, don't know what does it mean.

The MPGH Community make the coder run aways from MPGH, who's fault ? Oh right, you still want your free cheat, because in your mind, paying for a cheat isn't normal.

For ANY GAME: you pay to get bonus or better things like weapon. A Cheat is the same thing, its a bonus that you get, so why couldn't we sell it ?

if you want that bad your free hack, then why dont you start coding? why dont you make your own hack and post it on mpgh ?
    I Miss the old time

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

Frought (09-17-2014),kevinvdz (09-17-2014),zZzeta/S (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I started this thread, and now everyone is yelling at each other. Good job Scythen.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythen For This Useful Post:

kevinvdz (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    I started this thread, and now everyone is yelling at each other. Good job Scythen.
    Proud off you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinvdz For This Useful Post:

Scythen (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Posting a cheat, and after 3 days, 25 newbs from mpgh, had took it, Hex edited 1 character, and reposted it everywhere (Including MPGH) and there was Flengo which was saying : Its totally OK, the user did Hex edited 1 character, so it isn't leeching and he is allowed to post it if the leecher wanted. Which is also why, everyone that was there 2 years + ago, know that Flengo is nothing more than a Leecher Support.

dont F**King speak about loyalty. ALL of you on MPGH, don't know what does it mean.

The MPGH Community make the coder run aways from MPGH, who's fault ? Oh right, you still want your free cheat, because in your mind, paying for a cheat isn't normal.

For ANY GAME: you pay to get bonus or better things like weapon. A Cheat is the same thing, its a bonus that you get, so why couldn't we sell it ?

if you want that bad your free hack, then why dont you start coding? why dont you make your own hack and post it on mpgh ?

No comment, I say one thing and you another. I am not asking you to give free hacks, I do not ask anything, just I say "the old coders, left of MPGH". I no need free hack, I use a vip hack. Here I work on testing published hacks for comment or support users. And you just say arrogance and bad comment of MPGH, that's not right. No more comments, end post for me.

Thanks

Illy
    Fr3ddy11
    AznNicholas

like the reasoning of pusher .... you ARE NOT MORE 'FAITHFUL TO MPGH! THERE HAS CREATED ... exchanging HAKER WITH OTHER PEOPLE!

Thanks

YOU ARE KNOWN ONLY TO THANK MPGH

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]

They all left

TROLL.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast