Thanks

Hello all. I want to buy hack.

Hello all, i am new here. So i have a few questions.

-First of all, is there an mobile payment method for VIP hack?
    -I will use hack for legit hacking, so will i get banned if im using it legit and watch out for server logs? On some other sites i got banned perm and i used hack legit.
    -Where i can see all about VIP, some sugestions for legit hacking and other stuffs?
    -If i get new system on my pc, can nexon track my other accounts on which i played on old system before using hack?
    -Thats all.

Thanks
    I will use hack for legit hacking
    Well first I'd like to address the issue there is truly not "legit hacking." This is especially true in the eyes of Nexon or any other gaming company.

Hacking is hacking no matter how discretely you do it. Whether you're just using something like ghost aim or you're OPKing the entire enemy team, either one is ban worthy.

That said, you can of course be discrete to hide the fact that you're hacking. That will quite obviously reduce your chances of being banned because you're less likely to be reported. However getting banned for hacking exceeds just making it obvious that you are hacking. The game can search for the hack within its process and report you to the server automatically. Also, if the game happens to notice that something isn't right (e.g. the game crashes because of a variable being misassigned), it could automatically submit the crash report to Nexon. In these cases, discretely hacking or not, Nexon could find out that you're hacking.

If i get new system on my pc, can nexon track my other accounts on which i played on old system before using hack?
    Yes, but assuming the new system is also running a new CA account, it would be unlikely that they would notice anything. That being said, the process is relatively simple and I do it on one of my websites which sells software:

- If one account has the same HWID as another account, flag the accounts (raise a warning in the database for review).
    - If one account is being used on the same IP Address as another account, flag the accounts.
    - If one account is seen running on two HWID's, flag both HWID's and the account.
    - If one account is seen running on two IP's, flag the account and the IP's. (Note: Personally I use this option less because people tend switch locations and thus IP's change).