Thread: ZDayShootout PC

Thanks

ZDayShootout PC

Four hundred and one thousand two hundred and eighty-six :: 425 286 twenty-five: UPDATE! Version 1.1 is real. Please download the program. More levels, enemies, and work, and the arms and the game has a story now. Z today's shoot is the first-person shooter is simple. You have 10 levels to complete. The final level is the BOSS! The game is pure work. Shoot all the zombies and stay Ali Khan Ali Khan is Justin. The game consists of one man through, me! I hope you all have fun playing! Update! Version 1.1 in a few days! More levels, more melee weapons, ranged enemies, the story is perfect and better. Stay tuned Thank you all for playing. Download Link update! Version 1.1 is real. Please download the program. More levels, enemies, and work, and the arms and the game has a story now. Z today's shoot is the first-person shooter is simple. You have 10 levels to complete. The final level is the BOSS! The game is pure work. Shoot all zombies and survive. It consists of the game through one man, Lee! I hope you all have fun playing! Update! Version 1.1 in a few days! More levels, more melee weapons, ranged enemies, the story is perfect and better. Stay tuned Thank you all for playing. Download Link w w w.m ed iafire.com/download/i1j7b5zg29sbv8x/ZDayShootoutSetup.rar

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    z-day-shootout-game-gallery-01-2wjzr4v5en2pvby9xlko3u.jpg  

Last edited by alfhaddd; 09-13-2014 at 03:58 PM.