Thanks

External vs Internal Hacks

Hey all,
    I was wondering which hacks can be done on the client side, and which are only external. Obviously aimbots and such can be made client side, and changing gametypes, prestige lobbies etc are external.
    More specifically, unlocking all weapons and attachments, although it could be done through a lobby which would help anyone unlock everything, but could it be done locally as well? In other words, can local hacks be considered external hacks that will only apply to your particular client?
    I suppose the next question would be, where do I begin? I have a fair amount of experience in both c# and c++ so language isnt a particular restriction, however I am most interested in client side modifications. Could someone post a link to a client hack tutorial?

All help would be appreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    MPGH's Community has a thriving source of experienced coders & tutorials curtailed for hacking .

Please click this link to check out some cool tutorials which may help you out in your projects: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Hacks such as Prestige Hacks and Level Hacks/ Unlocks are usually client to server interactive. With the case of MW2, the hack changes your stats on the servers .

Games such as Call of Duty 4, have a local file where all your stats are saved as Profiles.

Client side hacks would be ESP (Hitboxes), AImbots, SIlent Bots, Fullbright, No Sky, No Flash etc which modify only your client game by injecting code with a graphical overlay over DirectX Graphical game outputs, thus showing executing the coded menu/hack you injected locally. It does not affect the server by any means but rather use the Client sided info to modify your gameplay outputted by the soldier.

I hope this helped you. And in Modern Games, level hacks are more of a server sided thing rather then a saved stats file on your PC.
    // Registered User since September 2011 \\
    // MPGH Lvl 1 Member since September 2014 \\

"Our life's begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroratic View Post
    over DirectX
    Just pointing out that alot of hacks don't use DirectX but rather the game's own drawing functions.

Also MW2 has several RCE exploits that allow you to execute native code on servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I see well Im talking about the games that do use DirectX. I guess you can help him with the server exploits if part of the hack includes taking control of server aspects.
    // Registered User since September 2011 \\
    // MPGH Lvl 1 Member since September 2014 \\

"Our life's begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"