OK, so im getting a new pc on Christmas and I know this build isnt good enough for amazing games but the only games I'd like to run are Minecraft(with shaders), crossfire, combatarms, ava, left4dead1, killing floor1&2, teamfortress2, etc, and any game with open gl 3.0.

You get the idea. Anyway here is the pc site that I will make it on: PC Build

Please help me with the graphics card, ram, and hard drive. Maybe if the mother board is bad or the processor then can you help me there? My max limit is 0-600 But please stay around the 500-550 or some more if its a great difference. THIS ENTIRE PC BUILD AND ALL HELP MUST BE SITED TO WALLMART SO WE CAN USE LAYAWAY!( Basically if you know a better graphics card for me it has to be available on wallmart online shopping) Thank You!
The build i made was 529.00 USD
The Configs go as:

Select 1 Case

CyberPower Component Cooler Master Elite 431 Mid-Tower Gaming Case with Power Efficient Power Supply |FIRST SELECTION

Select 1 Motherboard & Processor

CyberPower Component AMD FX-4100 Processor with Motherboard, Bundle Only |FIRST SELECTION

Select 1 Memory

CyberPower CPRM8000 8GB Kit (2 x 4GB) DDR3 SDRAM Performance Gaming Memory |SECOND SELECTION

Select 1 Hard Drive

CyberPower CPHD500 500GB Hard Disk Drive |FIRST SELECTION

Select 1 Graphics/Video Cards

CYBERPOWERPC CPVCR7250 AMD Radeon R7 250 2GB GDDR3 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card |FOURTH SELECTION

Select 1 Optical Drive

CYBERPOWER PC Samsung 24x DVD+/-RW Dual-Layer SuperMulti Optical Drive (its free so why not get one!) |FIRST SELECTION

Select 1 Operating System

CyberPower Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (PC) |FIRST SELECTION

Cooling

I dont know about cooling but If I want great performance should i get the CyberPower CPFA1010 Liquid Cooling System 120mm Radiator and Fan? |SECOND SELECTION

And thats it! please help me out!