Thread: Hack related.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Hack related.

Hello there MPGH!
    I'd like to ask you some questions, Black Ops 2 related.
    First of all, are there any hacks to unlock camos, (gold and diamond included), and every modification for every weapon unlocked etc, you know what i'm talking about. But, if there are any of those hacks out there, I'd like to ask if there are for black ops 2 STEAM VERSION

The other question is, are there any wall hacks? I know that there aren't any aimbots for black ops 2, and I am not interested in one. Though, how about wall hacks? Are there any out there? And of course, can you use them on the steam version?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MultyPleZz For This Useful Post:

MetroWar. (09-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    YEAR ! Im with you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey bro!
    How you can see in the forum , there arent undetected unlockers.
    If you wanna have a wallhack i guess you have to buy it (arti*ficial aim*ing = best).

Hope I could help you!
    bye
    Last edited by yanyoo; 09-22-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    There actually are aimbots but those are paid.(Maybe some free one's i dont know) But for the paid one's you must pay for them weekly/monthly.
    A while ago i downloaded a tool to unlock diamond camo's etc. It worked perfectly for me so i gave it to a friend, but when my friend unlocked a few diamond camo's he actually got banned. For the wallhacks i do not think there are any free undetected wallhacks. If you want to hack for bo2 you must pay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RH0187 View Post
    There actually are aimbots but those are paid.(Maybe some free one's i dont know) But for the paid one's you must pay for them weekly/monthly.
    A while ago i downloaded a tool to unlock diamond camo's etc. It worked perfectly for me so i gave it to a friend, but when my friend unlocked a few diamond camo's he actually got banned. For the wallhacks i do not think there are any free undetected wallhacks. If you want to hack for bo2 you must pay.
    Can you send me some links for paid undetected wall hacks, and that diamond camo unlocker or whatever?