Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Venerable View Post
    Don't give up, that's the worst thing you could do
    Yea but if you guys don't like the stuff I make why should I waste time one it? I only make this stuff for you guys.
    Lets take gaming to the next level!

Let me hack your games then you:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester9000 View Post
    Yea but if you guys don't like the stuff I make why should I waste time one it? I only make this stuff for you guys.
    do you want to know why we "don't like the stuff you make"?

Well don't make us set high expectations for you. It makes yourself look WORSE if you can't meet the people's expectations, especially after you've bragged about how you "improved" all the features, and turns out that they don't work half of the time.

Thanks
    I thought you were doing this for yourself, then thought about releasing it? Anyways, your bot isn't exactly "better" than the others. You just have a different GUI and copied code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Also, your shit you reply counters your other thoughts in your other replies:
    This trainer was actually only going to be for me
    Then:
    I only make this stuff for you guys.
    wat

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timii View Post
    Also, your shit you reply counters your other thoughts in your other replies:

Then:

wat
    Exactly. @Tester9000

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks, I have tested everything on my computer and everything works for me.
    My thoughts about this bot:

1) The quest loader and shop loader are pretty good, the search option helps I lot. You should add all quests IDs from Shop/Quests IDs topic, which I update every week.
    2)The Accept all drops and Decline all drops only works while a bot is running, It should works even without a bot.
    3)The Name monster function is working. I LIKE IT!
    4)You should create an icon only for Bot manager, since is the most useful option on any trainer.
    5)You should add a button to make my own created bots run on the bot manager tab.
    6)Walk Speed OK
    7)Packets OK
    8)The bots that you created(Troll rep and Legion token) are kind of bugged. Only sometimes, after I load the bot, it enters in the map. Most of the times, I got stuck on AQW loading map screen.

This bot is pretty good. Now that you made the structure, you should focus all your efforts first on making the "Bot Manager" the best as possible, than you can create some bots and add there.
    I can help you with some ideas on this part, since I really like to create bots(not trainers).
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Argorok11 For This Useful Post:

Tester9000 (09-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    I thought you were doing this for yourself, then thought about releasing it? Anyways, your bot isn't exactly "better" than the others. You just have a different GUI and copied code.
    Well now it is for just you guys. I have no more interest in aqw other than to see what I can do other that what they intended a user to do. And if you decompiled my code you should know for a fact that it is mine because I set it up my way and every coder codes different. If you are blind to this then so be it, but I would think you are smart enough to not accuse someone of their hard work being just copied. I put at least 30 hours into this project and didn't sleep some nights so I could release as fast as possible. Look, I know I came off on the wrong foot and I know that my release didn't go as planed and I know im off on my posts because I don't think to keep track of them but I just wanted to make a good release for you guys and since its not good enough I can choose to keep working at it or I can choose to disembark all together. But thats not up to me, if you think I have a second chance I will take it and I will try to make a great bot that will bring the house down and this time I wont brag or set a standard, I will just release it, shut up, and let you guys determine its worthiness . Other than that, if this apology isn't good enough just say leave and I will.

Thanks
    Well now it is for just you guys. I have no more interest in aqw other than to see what I can do other that what they intended a user to do. And if you decompiled my code you should know for a fact that it is mine because I set it up my way and every coder codes different. If you are blind to this then so be it, but I would think you are smart enough to not accuse someone of their hard work being just copied. I put at least 30 hours into this project and didn't sleep some nights so I could release as fast as possible. Look, I know I came off on the wrong foot and I know that my release didn't go as planed and I know im off on my posts because I don't think to keep track of them but I just wanted to make a good release for you guys and since its not good enough I can choose to keep working at it or I can choose to disembark all together. But thats not up to me, if you think I have a second chance I will take it and I will try to make a great bot that will bring the house down and this time I wont brag or set a standard, I will just release it, shut up, and let you guys determine its worthiness . Other than that, if this apology isn't good enough just say leave and I will.
    lrn2AS3 and come back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGloriousRance View Post
    lrn2AS3 and come back
    Im actually certified in it and I can make a simple yet addicting game in less that an hour. Also I have been coding in it for 2 years now. Thank you very much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If your reading this post right now, you have experienced first hand double posting due to a bad connection. If seen by a moderator, this post should be deleted (Error 109: Internet Sucks)
    Last edited by Tester9000; 09-27-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Laggy Server? Bad Client? Idk, double post...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    My thoughts about this bot:

1) The quest loader and shop loader are pretty good, the search option helps I lot. You should add all quests IDs from Shop/Quests IDs topic, which I update every week.
    2)The Accept all drops and Decline all drops only works while a bot is running, It should works even without a bot.
    3)The Name monster function is working. I LIKE IT!
    4)You should create an icon only for Bot manager, since is the most useful option on any trainer.
    5)You should add a button to make my own created bots run on the bot manager tab.
    6)Walk Speed OK
    7)Packets OK
    8)The bots that you created(Troll rep and Legion token) are kind of bugged. Only sometimes, after I load the bot, it enters in the map. Most of the times, I got stuck on AQW loading map screen.

This bot is pretty good. Now that you made the structure, you should focus all your efforts first on making the "Bot Manager" the best as possible, than you can create some bots and add there.
    I can help you with some ideas on this part, since I really like to create bots(not trainers).
    Finally something I can work with. Thank you man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Heheheheheheh.....What Are You Saying Guyz....Hey @Tester9000 It's Great Trainer I Use Almost All Trainers Le Bot,Armjald,Carbon,Dark Mystic and Myst Realm and More Than...But Your Trainer It's Almost Perfect But It's Need Some Upgrades Great Job @Tester9000

14. The Following User Says Thank You to medoxxz2010 For This Useful Post:

Tester9000 (09-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by medoxxz2010 View Post
    Heheheheheheh.....What Are You Saying Guyz....Hey @Tester9000 It's Great Trainer I Use Almost All Trainers Le Bot,Armjald,Carbon,Dark Mystic and Myst Realm and More Than...But Your Trainer It's Almost Perfect But It's Need Some Upgrades Great Job @Tester9000
    Thanks, that means a lot!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tester9000 For This Useful Post:

medoxxz2010 (09-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey Some Errors...
    1-Load And Save Buttons In Bot Manger Disable
    2-Need More Than 3 Bots
    3-Reloading Map System
    4-Some Shops Id Is Giving DC Must Remove From The Shop List
    5-Up,Down On The Bot Manager Didn't Work..
    That's All..
    Hey @Tester9000 Don't Give Up Cuz You Really Make A Great Trainer
    All Trainers At Bot Manager When You Write Monster Name Unfortunately Don't Work It's Attack Randomly You're One Not Like That
    Finally @Tester9000 You Make A Great Trainer And Work ThanQ For Your Time Cya

Thanks
    Im actually certified in it and I can make a simple yet addicting game in less that an hour. Also I have been coding in it for 2 years now. Thank you very much.
    When did you get certified?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast