Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deroqc View Post
    Dear OP,

Your tears are quite delicious.

-Someone who's using hacks to find and kill every player on his way.
    Lol my thoughts exactly...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I bet you are one of those guys who blames 90% of your deaths on "hackers". Even though you don't have hard proof that the guy who killed you was a hacker, you still say he was hacking because you got out played by a decent player.

I use hacks. I use them to find food, clothes, guns & ammunition. I use hacks to get from point A to point B faster then you can. But.. When it comes to PVP I don't use ESP, speed hacks or stripping players gear. I just kill you. Because I am better then you are.

The only time I use ESP and the like is when I know the guy shooting at me is using hacks. And do you know what? Yep, that's right. I KILL HIM TOO!

Now, quit crying, join the community, inject some hacks and get back at those nasty hackers that you oh so desperately want out of your precious game!

-PR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PRaging View Post
    I bet you are one of those guys who blames 90% of your deaths on "hackers". Even though you don't have hard proof that the guy who killed you was a hacker, you still say he was hacking because you got out played by a decent player.

I use hacks. I use them to find food, clothes, guns & ammunition. I use hacks to get from point A to point B faster then you can. But.. When it comes to PVP I don't use ESP, speed hacks or stripping players gear. I just kill you. Because I am better then you are.

The only time I use ESP and the like is when I know the guy shooting at me is using hacks. And do you know what? Yep, that's right. I KILL HIM TOO!

Now, quit crying, join the community, inject some hacks and get back at those nasty hackers that you oh so desperately want out of your precious game!

-PR
    I don't remember when i died in legit way you know? Last weeks i was dying only by cunts who are removing structures so i can't even hide inside the glitch and be immortal.

Thanks
    f*** hackers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PRaging View Post

-PR
    You say hard proof? really, so when you suddenly get stripped naked, then shot. What proof is there left. When your weapon is in your hands then it goes on your back and you try to wield it but it goes back again, you hear some mental retard on a mic singing then you're dead. Oh those are legit players i see ... I've been out played by a "decent player". If those are decent players then I might just as well quite this game, because they will win every time. There are loads of hackers if you haven't seen the latest killing method go on a 40 server in electro for a couple of minutes i guaranty, that you'll hit the respawn button after 20-30 mins max because "you've been outplayed by a decent player"

and using hacks to fight hackers is not a rational solution.
    Last edited by mohamed37; 10-24-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't know what joy you take from killing someone who didn't stand a chance, but i would love to see you using the same logic if someone stronger than you would beat you up on real life, i would be like, Come on, don't cry, go to the gym, train muay thay and fight him back. lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hacking and trolling just go hand and hand together, they have such a beautiful relationship together.
    I might just be an a**hole tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12