Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Green Mountian / Berezino / Electro / Balota
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm usually too busy to bump my thread but Im here every day. Thank you to those of you bumping me periodically.

Some of you are having trouble find me on skype or teamspeak -- I have a new option for you, the GotGeared Free Conf Call for DayZ gaming, merc services and sales. To talk with us just call 001+ 916-469-0069 and enter room code 443299 --It's easy to remember if you say it out loud. Just dial +1 z1 oh-my-0069 and then enter code ggDayZ -- That really is the fastest way to reach us when we want to be found. I can call you back or give you a private line if you'd like.

Now you know the number and the code. Just call if you need gear, live mercs all over Chernarus are online and waiting for your call. -- You can setup your own private conf for free, just dial 916-469-0069 and when prompted for a confrence # just enter 44 (GG) and your 4 digit code. People wanting to join you just call and enter GG plus your code to connect to your confrence. This service is free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    S1203_3-Van_9164690069.gif  

Last edited by warkriminal; 11-23-2014 at 10:07 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warkriminal For This Useful Post:

Mizzle420420 (11-25-2014)

Green Mountian / Berezino / Electro / Balota
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Woop. Bump. I'll be here for at least 12 hours today. 916-469-0069 x 443699 or find me on skype/teamspeak. Special sale

"Two For Tuesday" today only 4 pounds, 5 euros or 6 bucks for any of my gear packages, regardless of listed price. Since it's two-for-tuesday you buy one set at the sale price and get credit for 2! This is the cheapest way to get DayZ gear from me and there is no sign up fee. Once we hook up, you can pickup your first set right away and if you want both (for a friend) we hook that up too. Otherwise, play stress free and when you need gear again you have one on credit, ready and waiting. Normally available for 3 bucks extra, this two-for-Tuesday service is a WarKriminal gotgeared.com special.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warkriminal For This Useful Post:

Mizzle420420 (11-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you got more thanks than jesus

Thanks
    To those of you who think I'm getting rich off this... This month, after I paid the bill for the team speak server,
    the development server, the stand alone gaming server with persistence (occupy green mt), the reboot stand alone server and
    the reboot hardcore server, there is less money in my paypal than when I started with last month. I'm dropping the hardcore server from the admin reboot share and extending the existing subscriptions the admin reboot share by another month. I also paid for 5 different dayz hacks to evaluate, in addition to the ones you guys gave me, (thanks for the trojans!) but that came out of a separate account. In all, I've spent significantly more money on dayz than I've made. I keep doing this not because it's making me rich, but because I'm addicted to this stupid fucking game, like you are. Lately I've been able to not log on to the game or not do tobacco but I cant seem to do both. Today I said fuck it, loaded my lip and logged on, and I've been on since 8pm yesterday (Chernarus Time) and still on team speak making gear. I'm hanging out in Berezino right now, but I have account with gear in most spawn locations. Because everyone keeps asking, I now offer monthly packages with the ability to get gear 5 times a day. If you are not using all your gear slots you can share them with a friend. If you want to resell them, no problem. I really don't care. I'm on team speak if you wanna chat or you can call me directly at 001-707-497-8007

If you wanna pay me for gear it's 6 euros per set or whatever you wanna pay in your choice of currency. I sell this same set of gear for 9 euros in other places. My gear sets are fat and come with an original GodBox v9. I will also do custom gear sets if you want to buy more than a couple times. Lemme know what your preferred set is, and if I don't stock it somewhere already, I'll add it to the list. If you want free gear, there is a scavenger hunt you can take part in or you can google some images, change them some in gimp and upload them to the team speak. See the channel called FREE GEAR. I'd just give you gear free but the other people selling gear on the team speak would get pissed...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warkriminal411 For This Useful Post:

Jamie Offord (12-07-2014),Mizzle420420 (12-02-2014),RazRazor (12-08-2014)

Thanks

Hat is off and wanting to buy services

[QUOTE=warkriminal411;10007292]To those of you who think I'm getting rich off this... This month, after I paid the bill for the team speak server,
    the development server, the stand alone gaming server with persistence (occupy green mt), the reboot stand alone server and
    the reboot hardcore server, there is less money in my paypal than when I started with last month.

WarKriminal - I'd like to thank you for all your time, money, and effort in advancing the underground DayZ SA scene. Without ppl like we'd be without good gear, info on how to "work" the games, etc.

I'd like to pay into the shared reboot server and pay a gear set. I dropped you a skype a few days ago, I don't think I have the right skype adding.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks again,

RazRazor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hit me up war I got u on a free ghillie.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mizzle420420 For This Useful Post:

Castik (12-13-2014)

Thanks
    It's like War has anything you could ever want!

Thanks
    in ts waiting for a response

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Everyone if you would like I am a reseller of WarKriminal's gear also. All profits from me selling his gear will all be directed to War himself. War has had some bad luck lately and i'm stepping in to help him (: My Skype is Shnawk

Also if you're wondering why he hasn't posted on here is because he recently was robbed and his computer's were stolen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to C4SPI4N For This Useful Post:

Mizzle420420 (01-09-2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123