Thanks

[VB.NET] Memory Hacking using themaster131 Memory Module

I have been trying to get this straight on, but don't know how I can approach it... I have an idea but don't know yet how to tackle the problem the way I want it to behave...

I'm memory hacking a game called GodsWar... in that game, there has been numerous people doing a DC (disconnect) exploit in the game, that I created, sadly... it was meant to be kept as a secret.. but you know how people are... so apparently the method got shared and now every single noob spams the DC thing and everyone gets DC... OK As author of the exploit I got many messages on players that were getting annoying by that, and they were getting like mad disconnections while in-game or doing important quests... So I decided to stand up again and to an AntiDC...

I have accomplished quite something with the current code I have managed to make, what I want is to find whether the chat contains an item... if the chat contains a keyword that is related to an item, it automatically NOPs an instruction in the game that is the one in charge of making the text appear in the chatbox... so far so good... Well the thing is that now whenever I run the tool, for myself, and test it, it works awesome, flawless... Whenever I run it and ask someone to send the item to the chatbox, it doesn't nulls the instruction BEFORE the message has been sent, just right after... Whats going on here? I'm still trying to tackle this up, but I haven't found a way, mainly because I'm not that of a master or a good known programmer guy with VB.NET, even though is the language that I've most been working on lately for the past few weeks...

Resuming things:

The main idea is:
    1. Get the value of the chatbox.
    2. If the chatbox contains a keyword related to an item, Null the instruction before the text has been written/sent to the chatbox, Otherwise normalize the instruction (in w.e case)

This is the code I currently have:

Code:
        Private Sub Timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
            If (chkBox_AntiDC.Checked = True) Then
                Dim GWBaseAddy As Integer = BaseProcessAddress("GodsWar")
                Dim ChatPointer1 As Integer = GWBaseAddy + &H11B1750
                'Dim ChatAddy1 As UInteger = ReadMemory(Of Integer)(ChatPointer1) + &H1B4
                'Dim ChatAddy2 As UInteger = ReadMemory(Of Integer)(ChatAddy1) + &H0

Dim strChat = ReadMemory(Of String)(ChatPointer1, 4, False)
                NullPointer = GWBaseAddy + &H589ED

If (strChat.StartsWith(": {&") Or strCha*****ntains("{") Or strCha*****ntains("&")) Then
                    'Null the Instruction
                    WriteMemory(NullPointer, New Byte() {&H90, &H90})
                ElseIf (Not strChat.StartsWith(": {&") Or Not strCha*****ntains("{") Or Not strCha*****ntains("&")) Then
                    'Normalize the Nulled Instruction
                    WriteMemory(NullPointer, New Byte() {&H75, &HF7})
                End If
            End If
        End Sub
    Note that NullPointer has been declared out of scope as public variable, so I can use it without re-doing everything in every single if block.

Also will nulling the instruction BEFORE or actually doing it in the EXACT same moment the text appears... is it very difficult to achieve? I'm thinking that nulling before the actual thing happens it's like some sort of telepathy in programming XD because you would then like... have to know whether you will receive a text with an item, and that's like impossible... but... doing it at the exact same timing as you have received a text with an item, and the nulling it... like, thats where I'm messing up... because like I said, when someone sends me an item, it gets nulled after it has been sent... thus sending the item to me...

Hope someone can really help me on this one :d
    Last edited by elmasmalo1; 10-06-2014 at 04:29 PM.