Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Selling Alpha/Beta AQW'S account one of the first ever made.

I'm new to this forum. I'm selling my level 44 non member Alpha/Beta aqw's account for anyone who's interested. Here's why... I was one of the first to create an aqw's account the night the game went live in 2008. The game showed a lot of promise and became worse and worse shortly after. Long story short. I don't play this game, so what's the point of having an ultra rare account just laying around? If someone can offer me a good price, the account is yours. I'm really looking to sell, and would prefer paypal, as that's what I use for my online purchases/sales and it's so easy to use.

Here's a few cool things about my account.

It has:

Alpha pirate, Beta Berzerker, Sword of swordlyness, (A lot of the Nulgath vs Dage war rares), Darkside class which is yet another rare class, Vindicator of they (rare class). And a bunch of rare armours. This account is under the first 1000 accounts ever made. It is extremely special and I even have a rare beta face that I kept.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    How much are you looking for?

EDIT: You need to post some proof of ownership.
    Last edited by Falkion; 10-08-2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Dunno.
    I put the fun in funeral.
    I put the laughter in manslaughter.
    I put the hot in psychotic.

Thanks
    Okay, I tried posting a link earlier but the site wouldn't let me, then I realized that, that doesn't prove the account is mine, so here you go

Also, if you guys want anything else about the account, simply look at my character page.

Why would anyone want this account? Well it's only level 44 but my character ID is #531 which makes it extremely rare. I have a sword on my account that looks exactly like a starter sword but the name of the sword is ' sword of swordlyness ' It's classed as a Super Mega Ultra rare item. Probably 10 people or less that still play today still have that item, but that's just a guess. I have a beta hood face, also extremely rare. This account is any true rare collectors dream or showoff piece.

I have 4 extremely rare classes:
    alpha pirate, beta berzerker, vindicator of they and darkside. All these classes were only available under special circumstances, so you won't see many people that have all 4 of these, in fact, I think if you see someone with all 4 of these at the same time it'll be less than 10 times in your life when you log into aqw. These classes aren't just normal rare classes, they're ultras. My account has a host of other rares like some awesome colour custom stuff from the dage vs nulgath war and very hard to get items.

Please keep this in mind when making an offer. $30 just ain't gonna cut it for example. At $50+ I'll start considering offers. But I'm not asking for a bank full of cash, I actually want to get rid of this account as I no longer play, so give me a good deal and it's yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    aceisupfortrade2.png  

aceisupfortrade3.png  

Last edited by Ace The Archmage; 10-08-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: I was told to not take risks because I could be banned for advertising my account on a hacking site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Might want to consider censoring that username.

The price is a bit off-putting as well, I've seen some accounts more valuable going for around $20.
    Last edited by Sox The Fox; 10-08-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    Why censor the name?

The price is based upon what I've seen other people sell theirs for. This one dude on here had a non beta account but probably level 50 or so, can't remember. He was going on about how rare his items are when he's not even an alpha. He then said he had gotten an offer of $60 but he knows he can get more, I find that laughable. He should have settled for that 60 because non beta accounts very rarely match up to people that have the very first rares this game ever offered. I think considering the amount of rares I have and the overall account number makes my price quite fair. I'm willing to go for anything close as well, but there's no chance I'm going below $45 because I know I've seen people sell absolutely worthless accounts for more.

I'm pretty much gonna sell off all my AE games accounts, I no longer play AE games and have instead turned my attention towards a childhood classic of mine, Pokemon. I'm getting back into rare card collecting. So this account has been collecting dust for like 3-4 years now. If someone is a rare collector, this account is priceless. When aqw went live in 2008 I was one of the first 20 people online to create the very first account. Then all the accounts got deleted and we had to make new ones but got alpha pirate. I still managed to get an ID of 531 which means after the deletion. I was the 531st person to make an account and today there's probably millions of aqw accounts. So you can see why I view this account as special, even though I myself no longer see any point in keeping it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Censor the name because AE can ban you for using a hacking website.
    Make life easier for yourself, don't show your name.

Thanks
    I tried editing the images and they're now pending approval, but the others won't go away. How do I remove the previous 3?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace The Archmage View Post
    I tried editing the images and they're now pending approval, but the others won't go away. How do I remove the previous 3?
    Removed the top three and left the bottom two, sent me a PM next time.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    Thanks a lot man

EDIT: I just realized that in my absence they've updated aqw's so that those with beta accounts can access star sword etc. That makes this account even more valuable. Now I'm definitely sticking to $50+ because this account has access to an exclusive beta shop with the rarest items this game ever had, the VERY FIRST rares.
    Last edited by Ace The Archmage; 10-08-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'll do a starting bid of $50 then.
    I put the fun in funeral.
    I put the laughter in manslaughter.
    I put the hot in psychotic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Don't go too far now I think we ALL can agree that Either RuneScape or AdventureQuestWorlds will always have a place in our hearts <3 But that's some nice shit might be interested!

Thanks
    If you can pay me $50 into paypal, the account is yours. I know on here nobody's word really means anything, but I'm an honest guy, once I give it to you, it's yours for good. So for the moment, if you're interested, the account belongs to you.

Thanks
    I told Falkion the account is his for $50 on my paypal, if you can offer anything higher you'll become the new owner, if you're interested. And yes, this account does feel special and I even have slight last minute doubts, but I know I'm doing the right thing. I haven't really been active on this game for like 4 years or something. There's no point in just letting it float in cyberspace with all those alpha/beta rares. Someone should be walking around wiping it in other peoples faces. Iv'e moved on though and had my fun I know I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Don't go too far now I think we ALL can agree that Either RuneScape or AdventureQuestWorlds will always have a place in our hearts <3 But that's some nice shit might be interested!

Thanks
    Falkion, you there? If so, I'm ready for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast